Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • N-1 wobble help
  • Anonymous
    Free Member

The shed rationalisation plan is suffering a major wobble. Currently feeling pissed off with life/illness/winter etc. Considering a bike build like a heroin addict considers a fix. I’ve been out to the shed opened all the boxes with the bits about to be put on sale and put them alongside each other for the killer lightweight 26″ Cotic Simple build

The angel on my shoulder gives me a nudge and I think of the N-1 plan and put it all away. Then the Devil laughs and I think of the tiny amount of money my stache of tyres, wheels and bits will get. What is extra space going to give me, I’ll get out on the trails more in the mud and a Simple with XC race bits on should be a lot of fun.

Angel or Devil……….. help!

honourablegeorge

You’re on a bike forum, asking bikers whether one less bike is better than one more bike?

Pretty sure you know the answer. Your mind’s already made up here.

cookeaa

In a similar boat here, I’ve sort of satiated the N+1 “Devil” by starting to transfer parts from My old SS frame onto another old frame I had, plus some other bits to make a marginally different SS winter bike but without spending any more on parts, strangely satisfying…

Simultaneously I’m stripping My bouncy bike to split and sell off (Mostly) thus generating some Cash and a bit of Garage space.

I get to fiddle lots in the Garage (More in fact than if I’d simply built yet another new bike up) but the net result will be N-1…
    It’s slightly more about playing with stuff in my garage than having more bikes to ride TBH…

Klunk
    Free Member

christmas pressie to self (with a small contribution from my SO)

go on you know you want to 😈

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘N-1 wobble help’ is closed to new replies.