Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Mystery shopper any one??
  • carlos
    Free Member

Got sent the following but can’t be bothered, any body want to become a Mystery shopper..

Attn: Shopper,

We appreciate your signing up with mystery Shoppers Inc, We are a business evaluation company and as such we get contracts from different business owners and Managements to secretly survey their businesses to see how Professionally their employees carry out their duties in the absence of supervision. We Have been contracted to survey Western Union VS MoneyGram and as one of our Mystery shoppers you are expected to walk into any of their outlets just like any other customer and conduct your survey . Your Salary would be $200 per assignment. No commitment is made on this job and you would have flexible hours. At least 2 evaluations a week will be assigned to you because this is a part time job and we think this job suits you. We will provide you the money for all of your evaluations.

Your survey will be at any MONEY GRAM / WESTERN UNION outlet location of your choice and you are to give a report back to us on

* How long it took you to complete the shopping and report on service.
    * Name of the agent / his or her attitude towards customers.
    * working skills and customer relation.
    * cleanliness of the establishment.

A Cashier’s check in the amount of $2,400 would be sent to you via Fedex which you would be required to Cash at your Bank, then deduct your salary and have the rest used for the evaluation at the Western union and MoneyGram stores respectively. Please if you are interested in becoming one of our mystery shoppers, Kindly respond by stating that you accept the Job offer and get back to us with the following details to d.thompsonn26@gmail.com:

Full Names:
    Current Residential Address: (Including Apt if Applicable):
    City:
    State:
    Zip code:
    Cell Phone:
    Home Phone:
    Current Occupation:
    Thanks for your anticipated Co-operation

David Thompson
    Team Mystery Shopper

Drac

It’s a con.

carlos
    Free Member

I know, but some people on here have the time to string them along. I have enough with the accident claims and windows upgrade/fault.

bikemike1968
    Free Member

Definitely a con – the pay is far too high.
    Mrs Bikemike works in the mystery shopping industry and the checkers (i.e. the people who go into shops) get paid a pittance.
    Quite often they are paid only a pound or two per check, or nothing at all if it is a fast food check (but you get to eat the “food”).
    £200 for one visit – fantasy I’m afraid.

carlos
    Free Member

I KNOW ITS A CON!!!!!! 🙄

I was bei…. (Never mind)

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Mmm sounds like a con

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

carlos –

its a con just in case you didn’t realise 😉

iolo
    Free Member

Sound alright that. 200 dollars for going into a shop.

Drac

I KNOW ITS A CON!!!!!!

I was making it clear for others as you were too busy to explain the reason for your post.

marcus7
    Free Member

Sounds like a con, looks too good to be true which would be my advice to all above.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Mystery shopper any one??’ is closed to new replies.