Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mystery Bike/ Ebay
  • boscojump
    Free Member

Hello all

Saw this on ebay and was thinking about bidding but not sure, does not say what the frame is looks decent enough and some ok reasonable parts though i cant pin it to any company just from looking at it ! I thought maybe someone here might know?

Any info on what you guys think would be greatly appreciated do you think its worth it ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121868146143?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Standard old skool BrandX/Barracuda type thing with distinctly average (not to mention old) parts. Worth half that I’d say…

longmover
    Free Member

I don’t think it is worth £200, looks like one of the many dirt jump bikes which were based on the same frame under different branding in the late 90’s early 2000’s.

£200 should get you something like a DMR Trailstar or Sidekick

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

It’s a “Hardcore” frame. Although we used to call them “Cardoor”

Utter shite. Looks like it’s got 24’s on it aswell, when it’s a 26″ frame.

EDIT; yeh, they were also branded as a “Baracuda Subway”

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

boscojump – Member
    Hello all

Saw this on ebay and was thinking about bidding but not sure, does not say what the frame is looks decent enough and some ok reasonable parts though i cant pin it to any company just from looking at it ! I thought maybe someone here might know?

Any info on what you guys think would be greatly appreciated do you think its worth it ?

😀 I guess you’re the seller?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I would also guess it’s worth about twenty quid. Or you should give it away to someone who needs a bike to get around town on.

wwaswas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mystery Bike/ Ebay’ is closed to new replies.