Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Myprotein.co.uk still the place to go?
  • finbar
    Free Member

I know, I know – I should just eat more eggs or whatever.

Anyway, I need to stock up on vitamin D tabs and some protein powder. Is myprotein still the website of choice? I seem to remember reading something about some ex-employees starting a rival company, but I can’t find anything about it now.

DezB
    Free Member
    sadexpunk

i havent found anywhere thatll do whey protein cheaper than myprotein. i use unflavoured and usually wait til theres a 20% off offer or something. im needing some more now, no offers, so may have to pay full whack for it this time :-/
    still, even full price its less than a tenner per kg for unflavoured, which i havent been able to find elsewhere.

for vits, i havent found cheaper than simplysupplements.

finbar
    Free Member

Thanks both. Google has just revealed Bulkpowders.co.uk might be worth a look.

tightywighty
    Free Member

Myprotein’s standard delivery service is Yodel, if that helps. In other words, factor in the cost of their more expensive delivery service if you’d actually like to receive the stuff you order. 👿

finbar
    Free Member

Exactly why I’m after an alternative tightywighty. The customer service at myprotein makes Superstar Components look like John Lewis.

brakes
    Free Member

mmmmm myprotein raspberry powder is tasty though.

finbar
    Free Member

I’ve gone for bulkpowders. Got free shipping and two free samples with my first order 🙂

Kryton57

That’s got me thinking about using Recovery XS again rather than chocolate Milk. £1.30 for a bottle of Frij, £1.40 per serving of Recovery XS….

Edit or £1.15 at Bulkpowders, oh…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Myprotein.co.uk still the place to go?’ is closed to new replies.