Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 395 total)
  • MyHermes: Divide by Zero
  • razorrazoo

Latest MH delivery helpfully thrown over the garden fence in the rain today. Why is it always delivered like this when it rains?

Cougar

Why is it always delivered like this when it rains?

FTFY. (-:

MrSmith
    Free Member

They have to be stealing them! being that incompetent would be too much effort! The only guarantee is they will lie about it!

If you are a MyHermes driver a good way to decide what to steal/bin is to look and see if your last drop is miles away and likely to involve rush hour traffic.
    at least an hour of your time plus the diesel means those deliveries are just not worth making.

I’m away for a couple of days and an expensive bottle of perfume for the OH has also been lost, I had no notification of its posting and have since found out it’s been ‘signed for by the purchaser’, it will not be there when I get back tomorrow 😥

MyHermes have cost me £180 so far this December.

Jamie
    Free Member

£180?

That ain’t no Old Spice Pour Femme.

Cougar

With a bit of effort you should be able to get to £500 + VAT by Christmas.

DanW
    Free Member

Sounds like time to test the insurance claims process OP! I wonder what manner of fun that may entail?!

MrSmith
    Free Member

I actually changed my buying on something else as I found out the retailer used Hermes otherwise the total losses would start to creep up.
    Maybe Hermes will end up like the Daily Mail and businesses will take their custom elsewhere.

sbob
    Free Member

I’m away for a couple of days and an expensive bottle of perfume for the OH has also been lost

Hooky perfume is rife, use a shop.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Can you imagine? A fresh, new hell.

wiggles
    Free Member

I have an ominous Hermes update on a parcel today yesterday it was out for delivery now it’s back to “sorted at regional depot” and the out for delivery bit with yesterday date has disappeared….

Gary_M
    Free Member

My parcel is still at the parcel shop awaiting collection so I’ve just been on live chat. They’ve advised I ‘wait a little longer for the tracking to be updated’, with no explanation why it’s not been picked up.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Waiting, patiently at home studying barley grains. I also have a big box of sex toys getting delivered and a Shimano action cam (not linked…. though, thinking about it – the Shimano cam can be activated by ANT+ i.e. record over a certain heart rate…Hmmm)

It’s with the local courier according to tracking. X

MrSmith
    Free Member

Hooky perfume is rife, use a shop.

I did, a reputable online one, that unbeknown to me uses a disreputable delivery service.
    (Was ordered before she knew how bad MyHermes are)

deadslow

I suggest the OP gives out his address and we all send him a package

I would definitely be up for this! Empty box, large as possible to the OP!

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

And so it begins again.

Today 13:12
    Expected to deliver tomorrow

Today 10:39
    With the local courier

Today 07:10
    Sorted at regional depot

Yesterday 13:25
    We missed you – we’ll try again tomorrow
    more info

Yesterday 10:58
    With the local courier

Yesterday 07:11
    Sorted at regional depot

ElShalimo

My CRC next day delivery order is being delivered by Hermes today.
    What’s the chances of it turning up between 15:00 and 19:00 as per there website?

bigblackshed

This thread is like crack cocaine. I can give up anytime, just one more day, honest. I’ll give it up then, promise.

pb2

They are compulsive liars — they cannot help themselves, its the default setting for all their problems, lie and then lie again. Come they day of reckoning they will be first against the wall 😆

ChrisL

pb2 – Member
    They are compulsive liars — they cannot help themselves, its the default setting for all their problems, lie and then lie again. Come they day of reckoning they will be first against the wall

Day of Reckoning 13:25
    We missed you – we’ll try again tomorrow

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

*there has been a delay*

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Wait.. it says they’re delivering tomorrow.
    Saturday?

I’ve asked them about they failed delivery yesterday and for an explanation of today’s “not bothering to do our job” bit.

Their normally speedy-to-respond outsourced helps guys normally get back really quickly. Been a while – I imagine there are no cut and paste answers in their playbook and you’re not allowed to freestyle

ElShalimo

ElShalimo – Member
    My CRC next day delivery order is being delivered by Hermes today.
    What’s the chances of it turning up between 15:00 and 19:00 as per there website?

It arrived at 17:20. Phew

trail_rat
    Free Member

ive seen this episode of futurama ….. the robot devil now has your soul you realise that !

maccruiskeen

*there has been a delay*

Delay of Reckoning

456mocha
    Free Member

Do you have a friendly neighbour? If so, why not end him/her something via MH. That way you’ll know if it’s personal! 😀

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

This is my neighbour:

Maybe he’s too scared of her to come into the building?

bigjim

Ah, Elaine! She’s a character!

456mocha
    Free Member

This could actually be the reason! Case closed.

dmck16
    Free Member

Just had a peek at the tracking info again, fully expecting delivery to have been made by now…

“delay”

…this is beyond silly now.

Can guarantee I will not use Hermes in future.

From personal experience I know that access to some tenement buildings can be a pain in the arse (usually EH11 in my case), but it doesn’t excuse this in the slightest.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I get deliveries from all other courier companies without any major issues.
    They normally try the actual 3 times, leave cards (even just through the door on the street if they can’t get in to the building) and have alternative options for me (as receiver) like pickup at depot/parcel shop etc

giantalkali
    Free Member

@yourguitarhero

Are we still waiting for the return of the schroedingers parcel? Have I missed something while I was out?

I fear this thread will not deliver

Stoner
    Free Member

if ever a meme…

Sandwich

Jamie he didn’t state the bottle size.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/Hpy4ez]Old Spice[/url] by Mike Hams, on Flickr

razorrazoo

I’ve had a delivery today, it arrived at around 14.30. Strangely the tracking email I got earlier today states that the delivery at 10.44 and even has (in the most basic scrawl) a signature.

I can only assume they’re been scanned and signed delivered in preparation for a quick chuck over the back gate in case the door is not answered in 10 seconds flat.

bigblackshed

The track info is no longer available on the My Hetpes site!

Please don’t say this saga has died a quiet death in the forgotten dusty corner on the interwebz?

martinhutch

Sadly for OP, My MyHermes parcel to Edinburgh has been marked as delivered…

Whether that means delivered into a canal, I don’t know yet. 🙂

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Well, it hasn’t been delivered to my house.

I’ve emailed again. They are just ignoring. Will try live chat tomorrow.

pb2

They are nothing if not reliable liars

DT78
    Free Member

8 pages about a missed parcel?

Jakester
    Free Member

DT78 – Member
    8 pages about a missed parcel?

8 pages about a *non-existent* parcel, more like! 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 395 total)

The topic ‘MyHermes: Divide by Zero’ is closed to new replies.