Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • My wife thinks that you are all paedophiles!
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

nickc

or how to set up my sag properly

Are you looking at my sag?

cinnamon_girl

Your wife is absolutely spot-on to be concerned!

Last week I was on here pimping my daughter and there was no shortage of takers. Dunno whether it was the mention of a figure like Dita's and the word feisty but my inbox was overflowing. 😯 Hasten to add she is an adult and would probably terrify the STW guys. 🙄

Can't be too careful on these forums, have even heard of girlies leading a Forum Ride around the countryside – most men know that women are useless with maps. 🙄

kimbers

just tell her that child sex abuse 9 times out of 10 is carried out by a close family member and that 40% of all abuse is done by women

so if she knows any children she is probably kiddy fiddler too

alternatively tell her to cancel her subscription to the daily mail

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

C_G

my inbox was overflowing

Really??

I wanted to e-mail to ask for a copy of the Van CD but after that thread just thought it'd be a bit, errrmmm, well internet creepy!

cinnamon_girl

TSY – oh yes! I have a reputation on here. 🙂

Ping me a mail now and we'll discuss terms. 😉 Include your address too for the CD.

hora
    Free Member

2 – hardly anyone on here has sex if it isn't their birthday;

You have sex on your birthday? I thought everyone was a 40yr old virgin like me 😕

JonBurns
    Free Member

Always worried me when cornflakes gave out free paedometers a few years back. I wore one for a day and it detected 1600, I'd only been to work and the supermarket at lunch 😕

CountZero

Well, after one regular asked why it was members used user names not their own, perhaps she has a point. 😉
    sadly, 'shock, horror' headlines in the meedja, and not just the likes of the Sun/Star/Mail, are all some people know about t'interweb thingy.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

repeat: it's the anonymity problem. She cannot see, hear or assess you while you hide behind the Internet, so you must be pervs.

Frankly most forums (sic) are terrible. This one is model by comparison.

druidh
    Free Member

Its bad enough being on here, another issue when you tell your wife that you are going off into the hills with some woman you've only chatted to online!

kimbers

this reminds me of south park

the relevant bit is at 4:19

http://www.vbox7.com/play:689467ba?r=google

Hairychested
    Free Member

If you can't find what you need at STW it doesn't exist, simples!

My missus just thinks I'm a sad fooker.

rOcKeTdOg

i can't believe no one has asked what state the OP's missus back doors are in

Jamie
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl:

TSY – oh yes! I have a reputation on here

Really? How wonderful for you.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

My missus thinks I have a better relationship with STW than her, she complains about me tapping away on my laptop rather than talking to her, :roll:If she didn't talk at me then I would be more open to conversation.

💡 perhaps if I got her a net book she could log on and join in! 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘My wife thinks that you are all paedophiles!’ is closed to new replies.