Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • My wife is 40 soon. Can anyone suggest a surprise?
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

She said she doesn't want a surprise birthday party thing but would like a nice family meal and we're meant to be going shopping next week for a present but, although she says she doesn't want a surprise, my life will be hell if I don't arrange something.

We've done Barcelona (she did that for my 40th) and Rome has been done as has Paris for our 10th wedding anniversary and as a surprise from me.

Any suggestions?

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

New bike?

In your size obviously.

allthepies
    Free Member

Oxo tower ?

judderman
    Free Member

Oxo tower ?

LOL thats just what I was thinking 😆

higthepig
    Free Member

Trade-in for a newer model, would that surprise her?

grumm
    Free Member

Angry dragon?

LeeW

Trade her in for two 20 year olds.

yetiguy
    Free Member

Suprise trip to Paris – Taking in all the sights and Le Chartier restuarant.

TooTall
    Free Member

Let her trade you in for two twenty year olds for the weekend.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Male prostitute for the night

BoardinBob

Donkey punch

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

tell her you're gay an introduce your new boyfriend…

namastebuzz
    Free Member

If you want a trip – try Prague.

Beautiful city, great local food and beer, culture, architecture and here's the clincher – CHEAP! They still use their own currency so it's refreshingly good value compared to western Europe.

All the stag parties have departed for the baltic states so they are no longer a plague.

whyter

A new baby?

ronjeremy
    Free Member

+1 for Prague, did 4 nights accommodation near old town square, and flights for two of us for sub £300 last September, and then struggled to spend £300 between even though we ate/drank out every day, beautiful, beautiful city, great food and very good beer, even my other half who isnt a big drinker enjoyed the local beer (Gambrinus, i think)

saleem
    Free Member

Weekend in in Bray with a cottage at the Waterside inn, so you'll get to eat at the waterside and the Fat duck, or a weekend in San Sebastian, the food mecca of spain.

Drac

Get her **** all and then when she complains say "Surprise! I listened for once."

squattingmouse
    Free Member

Venice?

CaptJon
    Free Member

New breasts.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Sucker punch or headbutt 😆

showerman
    Free Member

+2 BOOOOB job then show the results on here 😛

project
    Free Member

Divorce her, you wouldnt drive a 40 year old car, but then a 40 year old car doesnt nag.

JoeBones
    Free Member

What is ox tower?

fubar
    Free Member
    Edric64
    Free Member

Give her Sanatogen and Tena lady?

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Get her a MX5, cheered-up my miserable,good for nothing wife…..if she sees this I'm dead.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I've been up the Oxo Tower with her. It wasn't that special to be honest

We made a special reservation and asked in particular for the main course not to be too dry – others have commented it can be a bit dry. Problem was, we couldn't get it so we banged the back doors until we were let into the Oxo Tower.

When we got into the Oxo Tower, we weren't that impressed. I thought it smelled a bit and my wife thought it was a bit dirty so we left, by the back door.

She asked if she would like her to take me up the Oxo Tower but I politely refused. 😀

joolsburger
    Free Member

Carey's Manor in the New Forest. Nice hotel, Thai Spa and beauty type place. Take the Mrs there often and always wins many points. Or maybe a theatre break in London lots of women seem keen on shows and stuff

She's expecting a surprise.
    Do nothing.
    That will surprise her.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘My wife is 40 soon. Can anyone suggest a surprise?’ is closed to new replies.