Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • My two big questions of the day….Answer me this.
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

If a formula one car has so much downforce it could drive upside down….. Why has no one ever tried?
    Also, water free urinals…..aren’t they just normal urinals with no plumbing? Bunch of arse.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

1 – Molgrips has done it. Towing a caravan through the Brynglas Tunnels.
    2 – Piss in the garden. Much easier.

nickewen
    Free Member

No idea but the waterless urinals in McDs make me laugh… “This urinal saves 100,000 litres of water of year”. Aye? It also stinks of piss!

choppersquad
    Free Member

Exactly.
    Maybe they should replace normal cubicles with a bucket and call them waterless too?
    Actually I think a lot of other countries have already beaten us to it?

swanny853

I’d guess formula one cars are rather expensive and building a suitably smooth poor of a large enough radius would be too. It might easier to put a treadmill inside a large aircraft, put the car on that and start it up, then get the plane go take off and rol upside down…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

There’s been lots of times F1 cars have been driven upside down.

Here’s Esteban Gutierrez doing it!

shermer75
    Free Member

Fernando Alonso:

nbt

that would be a brilliant idea – shorter route involves a transition to drive upside down but requires commitment to enter etc, or a much longer chicken run the “right” way up.

off to copyright that idea…

the-muffin-man

Mark Webber has tried it in sportscars and F1…

…and I think the true answer is they’d need to get up to a certain speed before they could do the flip. So some sort of gradually twisting track (like Hotwheels!) would need to be built. And there’s isn’t much point in proving it really. They just know it could.

Rubber_Buccaneer

It might easier to put a treadmill inside a large aircraft, put the car on that and start it up, then get the plane go take off and rol upside down…

Treadmill? AKA a conveyor belt? But inside an aeroplane? Congrats, you have nailed it 🙂

slimjim78
    Free Member

Just piss in the shower.
    However, don’t piss whilst driving upside down

ahwiles
    Free Member

…some sort of gradually twisting track (like Hotwheels!) would need to be built. And there’s isn’t much point in proving it really…

it might make F1 slightly less tedious? i’d call that ‘a point’…

my question of the day is: why do you never see more than 1 bluebottle?

paladin

1. engine wouldnt run too well if all the oil was bouncing about on the pistons….
    2. genius eh

wwaswas

engine wouldnt run too well if all the oil was bouncing about on the pistons…

Piston engined aircraft seem to manage (well once the changed from carbs to fuel injection).

nealglover
    Free Member

Also, water free urinals…..aren’t they just normal urinals with no plumbing? Bunch of arse.

No, they are actually pretty clever in how they work.

Although the cartridges do need changing every few months, so if they stink, it’s down to the owners poor housekeeping rather than bad design.

GrahamS

Twingo 133 should do it

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TbpgZ2Dt0A[/video]

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘My two big questions of the day….Answer me this.’ is closed to new replies.