Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • my trusty tesco torch is dead… whats this years dealextreme special?
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

can’t believe it, had if for years, 6 quid i paid for it, 6quid!

so what should i replace it with? looking for something cheap, bright, good throw, something i can shove on my helmet or strap to the bars of the roadie?

simon1975

If you were happy with the Tesco torch then you’ll be blown away with any of the current 18650 offerings. You should be able to get a torch, battery and charger for £20-£25. They’ve stopped selling the one I bought last year though (one of the Ultrafires). I’d look for few modes and a small body. Loads lighter than the Tesco with 2xAA’s on your head, too.

phiiiiil

I was wondering this too recently; my tesco torch is still going strong, but I was wondering whether something better exists anyway. What’s the current “LED du jour” to look for?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

this

Clicky clicky

$45 delivered.

Recommended on here a few months ago, very happy.

mattsccm
    Free Member

I am in a similar dilemma. How about suggestions of a like for like not something 4x the price? 😆

simon1975

How about suggestions of a like for like

Is this the same? Or v similar at least?
    http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=270576285

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I was looking at that today and trying to work out what CREE LED was in it. Anyone any idea? Cheers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘my trusty tesco torch is dead… whats this years dealextreme special?’ is closed to new replies.