Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 353 total)
  • My Superstar Components I850 Seatpost
  • sobriety
    Free Member

This has gone way beyond any sort of crustacaen, i recommend sending in the hate clowns…

BigDummy
    Free Member

Chuckles at a tube that sells tat 😀

scaredypants

they have to allow the retailer to reclaim the goods but not pay for the return.

Yeh, TJ – I think that also means you just have to allow the supplier to arrange collection, rather than actually sending them yourself (??)

FWIW, I've some SS pads, bought a while ago – they're in the backpack as emergency REAR-only replacements. 2 of 5 pads I've put in have separated rom the plate well before wearing out

Pook

Fruit, i think you owe us an explanation. At least own up and show you have a modicum of integrity*

*like your brake pads.

rolfharris
    Free Member

Chuckles at a tube that sells tat

I wasn't chuckling when I was left gently weeping at the trailside…

woffle
    Free Member

Not the brightest idea really.

I suspect there's probably a fair amount of bigging up products / adding + reviews etc going on by people with vested interests all the way across the web and not just STW / BM etc (didn't a big company get caught doing this on Amazon?).

However, if TB = Neil then slagging off a competitor's products is WAAAAYYYYY beyond the pale…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

scaredypants – I think you are right. The usual thing is that the buyer posts it either freepost or in a postpaid envelope provided or the retailer refunds postage

Careful of mixing up my quotes from the BERR site and my interpretations of them. One is right, the other probably is 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

First off I've never had a problem with any superstar components and I've stayed away from the witchhunt posts. But ffs Neil you have made a right idiot of yourself by pretending to be someone else and extoling the virtues of superstar components. At least if you're going to do something like that try and cover your tracks – mobile number in an stw ad, google it, reveals ad with your real name – Neil Wilkinson, google that and 'superstar' and what do you find – 'Neil Wilkinson, the Director of Superstar Components

Stupid, stupid thing to do and to be honest I doubt I'll be putting any business my your way from now on.

Grow up ffs.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Have a look at all of tangobravo's posts. Stealth marketing at it's best. He sublty puts down other manufacturers – most whom pay STW for advertising.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I had one of these posts from superstar and the email he sent to me solved the problems. It just needed a little jiggle and it worked fine. Also the bottom of the email says if this doesnt work send it back and we will have a look

Hardly stealth marketing, lies, lies and more lies.

geoffj

This has gone way beyond any sort of crustacaen

They're molluscs actually! 😉

finbar
    Free Member

Would have been better about 40 posts ago, but:

goog
    Free Member

never mind superstar

what about maverick 😐

rolfharris
    Free Member

15 minutes later-

Gary_M
    Free Member

What I actually meant to say was I sell Superstar sells amazing kit, their customer service is phenomenal and Neil is awesome in the sack.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

geoffj – Member

"This has gone way beyond any sort of crustacaen"

They're molluscs actually!

Cephalopoda?

rolfharris
    Free Member

I still don't like cephalopods. Boring little animals.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Some great reading…

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/profile/tangobravo

At least fruit has replied on this thread in his usual professional manner.

geoffj

The Cephalopods are a class of Molluscs

Pook

[edited]…
    as i don't want this thread to be pulled prematurely, no matter how amusing my post might have been.

Keep it open mods. Please.

rolfharris
    Free Member

I think someone may have been using the new "change your name" feature of the forum.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Click on this tangobravo's profile – he is a fake of a fake 🙂

Geoffj – there is no point in sending in the slugs and snails tho is there?

We need giant squid at least

BlackDog
    Free Member

I can confirm that someone on this thread has made a right cock of themselves.

Stoner
    Free Member

narrow it down why dont you!
    😉

2pure
    Free Member

Hey Chunky, to be honest we wouldn't bother ourselves with the likes of Neil. He does like to hang around the stands at events though making silly comments about our suppliers products while thinking we don't know who he is

Gary_M
    Free Member

AlasdairMc

Hey Chunky, to be honest we wouldn't bother ourselves with the likes of Neil. He does like to hang around the stands at events though making silly comments about our suppliers products while thinking we don't know who he is

That's a classic response.

theflatboy
    Free Member

2pure – Member

haha, amazing 😆

BlackDog
    Free Member

2pure is your website down, I just clicked on your username link and it didn't work. Just wanted to look at the price of a charger for nitrider minewts. Sorry for the hijack – back to the fun.

2pure
    Free Member

working here, but we are working at the back of it just now. minewt charger £27.99 to save the bother though

ojom
    Free Member

my word.

This is interesting.

Gary_M
    Free Member

lol at 2pure response

Smee
    Free Member

BlackDog
    Free Member

Thanks for the price 2pure – how much!! 😉

website still down for me.

ojom
    Free Member

Play nice Ran.

He will 'get you' at Eurobike.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I love the quote on yesterdays 'bars' post from superstar

Goan – Member

Several of you need to dismount some mighty high horse there.

Where did the OP say that they didn't like On-One or Ragley? They simply said that a company that supplies them makes some interesting looking bars which in their opinion look dangerous. Some of you lot read way too much into stuff.

adeward
    Free Member

mr bravo,, i did mention your were being a little nasty in another thread but I had no idea! what you were up to ,,
    you are a very naughty boy!,,

ourkidsam
    Free Member

TangoBravo, Trolling Tat Peddler

Harry_the_Spider

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

So are SuperStroker going to be at Eurobike?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 353 total)

The topic ‘My Superstar Components I850 Seatpost’ is closed to new replies.