Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • My soul is 3 today!
  • tang
    Free Member

3 years today with the cotic soul. strictly speaking its the frames bday as all has changed since that build. put a huge smile on my face then, still does today. cant believe 3 years on the same frame! same weather today here also as 3 years ago, sun, sproutings in the woods and the skylark singing. the promise of spring, evening rides into the sunset, dust and dry lube….

soulwood
    Free Member

My soul is 5 years old, easy to remember as I feverishly got it and rode many miles on it before the arrival of my first born. I would post a piccy but I have no idea how to do it directly onto the forum (only via an image hosting site) But I'd agree with you tang, it still makes me smile and every other ride I have is always compared to my Soul.

tang
    Free Member

no ride tho, wife is ill and im on child duty now. might push out tonight with lights and moon…cant wait!

tails
    Free Member

It's my birthday also except I'm 26 and less useful than a cotic 😀

Vortexracing

1 months time and mines 3 as well. still going strong, and I can only see myself getting rid of it only to replaced by one of the new ones.

tang
    Free Member

yup this ones a keeper, even if i get a ti hardtail one day. not even sure about that now. its a 20year itch ive yet to scratch tho. the soul kind of stoppped the 'looking'. tails happy birthday, march 1st is a good day, sunshine feels a little closer.

metalheart
    Free Member

Mines just passed its 2nd.

I'm such a tart, I'm eyeing up its replacement.

Like tang I've had a ti itch for some years, loving the Soul so much I've been toying with the idea of a new Soda.

Either that or getting a new orange one as they weren't available back then (mustard is nice but orange is better).

The only thing I could replace a Soul with is a 'better' one…

🙂

Pembo
    Free Member

Took mine out for a first ride on Saturday, still smiling 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘My soul is 3 today!’ is closed to new replies.