• This topic has 46 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by joefm.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • My son just confessed
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

so should i give him the big sit down and chat or just brush it off and allow pudding again?

curto80
    Free Member

wtf is wrong with him seriously? You need to have a word.

My daughter called it a manufacturing defect and got a go in the tub of Cadbury Heroes.

Your boy is too honest.

Kahurangi

Originally posted by stwhannah
    My kids think I am the most evil mother ever. Their advent calendar appeared (little wooden houses). Lots of excitement. Until they opened them. No chocolates, no sweets. Just tasks, like ‘tidy your room’, ‘ring Grandma and tell her about your day’, ‘draw a picture’, and ‘put away all your clean clothes’. There are some treats mixed in, but mostly it’s chores. There was a stage where they were refusing to open their advent calendar. I quite like watching their reaction as they try to hide their disgust (back chat would result in a telling off). To be fair, I probably am evil

nigew
    Free Member

so should i give him the big sit down and chat or just brush it off and allow pudding again?

Play the long game, brush it off for now and next year slide the tray out and remove all the chocolates before you hand it too him 😈

MrPottatoHead

I was wrapping my wife presents last night and ate some chocolate I bought her. My self control is bad at the best of times but this was a new low for me!

For our boy we have a wooden truck which we fill with chocolate each day in the correct number, so he can’t eat them all. Unfortunately I keep eating the chocolates as I fill it up…1 for him, 2 for me…

I maybe have issues.

choppersquad
    Free Member

I bought my wife some chocolates in Selfridges and ate them in the queue because I was hungry and it was taking ages.
    As for your lad, tell him that if he does that again you’ll make him explore the trapdoor under your mat.

joefm

He is going to fail at life. Or does discipline with advent calendars really matter?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘My son just confessed’ is closed to new replies.