Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • My solar storm ain't that bright!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Anyone else? Finally got it but wasn’t that impressed. Did I just expect too much or is it a duffer?

oldnpastit

Mine’s very bright.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Battery?

lightman
    Free Member

Do you know how to change the modes?
    Did you charge the battery?

wrightyson
    Free Member

One charge for about an hour. 3 modes subsequently brighter each time when pressed. Ordered through fastech.

kristoff
    Free Member

Received mine just now.

Really bright compared to my old Cree T6 light even without a properly charged battery, left it to drain now re-charging to full ready for a proper test 🙂

lightman
    Free Member

Dont let the batterys drain, there is no need for it at all for Li-ion.

Hmmm, does it seem like its faulty or is it just not as bright as other lights you have had?
    Is/would it be bright enough to ride off road on low/med?
    A new driver would likely fix the problem.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I went out just round the local res last night which is probably 2 m wide trail. Had it on full power most of the way. I’m sure my single cree light from last year was brighter. However that’s been robbed so can’t compare. Need to get out with some other riders I think.

lightman
    Free Member

Sounds like the driver is knackered, you should try contacting them and asking for a refund.

Yeah – mine didn’t seem as bright as my single Cree.

Since I got mine (and all my mates liked it, so went out and bought ’em) I’ve been injured, so not had chance to compare it to theirs.

Battery goes from 3 green lights to 2 really quick too – again, not had chance to do full runtime test

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘My solar storm ain't that bright!’ is closed to new replies.