Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • My night sorted… Bike Build
  • forge197
    Free Member

Gone for standard XT mech the crank is the only Zee component,

Will drop you an email tonight, I am due a Swinley ride and done work so should be able to keep up 🙂

dantsw13

Nice Ride!!

Do I win the long distance voyeurism contest? I’m sitting in my hotel coffee shop in Nairobi, Kenya, whilst my half built Titus FTMc languishes in my workshop, next to my mud coated C456 from Tuesday’s ride.

Scamper
    Free Member

Be interesting to see what you think of the zee cranks. Have they effectively replaced the stiff slx double and bash cranks in the shimano line up?

faz083
    Free Member

Zee on a 29er? that must be a first.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Is it dirty yet?

How dirty?

I mean r e a l dirty like.

rexated
    Free Member

Looks good. And nice to ‘get closure’ after last night’s cliff-hanger episode 😉

forge197
    Free Member

dantsw13 – think you might be the winner, nice reference to On One too with the C456,

Scamper – the Zee is single chainring only, so the marketing comes in below Saint, so not really what you’d see on this type of bike as it’s more DH/AM orientated, that said it was relatively good value, comes with a bottom bracket so was ideal and I wasn’t focusing on weight for this build.

It has been dirty and is now clean again ready for a longer ride tomorrow just checking all was well which it was, and good to get closure 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘My night sorted… Bike Build’ is closed to new replies.