Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • My New Ti Bike
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

Niiiiicee!

Saw one in a Bike Hut a while ago; forget all the full-sussers and othe flash stuff’; I’d rather have that. Lovely frame.

Houns works for Halfords? You kept that one quiet! 😉

Houns

Nah, i help out on here with C2W questions now and then.

Right off to bed

Been a long day

Kahurangi

Well done to whoever got the last ones 🙂

Phoned this morning to find out the last 18″ was in Twickenham and was the display model so probably damageda nd they wouldn’t ship it up to me. Tickenham said it wasn’t them that had it, it would be Isleworth (next door). Isleworth dais they didn;t have a bike, only a 18″ frameset left.

Good luck if you’re still looking. Looks like I missed out. wish I heard about it earlier 😐

Houns

I’ve just done a search on here and someone did post a heads up – No one replied though

Daffy

Yeah I saw that too.

Houns

Intial ride round the street to set everything up and bed brakes in – Feels great! Can’t put it to proper use yet though

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Like I said Bru.. looks loverlee… 😛

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Bargain, looks just the job for high altitude Alpine riding… 😀

Houns

Cheers Nick :0)

Boz. I drove over the Alpine pass of St.Kenelms earlier, the meadows looked like they were straight out of the sound of music.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

There’s a good alpine bloom this year on the south facing slopes. Got to make the most of the snow free conditions whilst it lasts!

Houns

The slopes are full of Poppies, i intend to get some nice pics of the bike amongst them tomorrow

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘My New Ti Bike’ is closed to new replies.