• This topic has 48 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by dano.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • My new Santa Cruz Heckler… but which wheels would you choose?
  • ash.addy
    Free Member

I'm starting on 32 front 16 rear and well see how it goes.

Tomahawk
    Free Member

Nice one Ash.

Just got back from Dalby… only got there about 5 so had top smash it round and in the end it was dark before i finished! I didn't want to stop tho, i was loving the new bike too much! It is a proper weapon that thing, and i kept on saying just one more section…. had to bail in the end the ST was too sketchy with no lights. Yup, forgot em!

Easy mate.

Tomahawk
    Free Member

Couldn't live with the red cables in the end! 😕

Went with some silver braided Jagwire that matched the Hope braided brake lines.

Much better now i reckon….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BigAirNig
    Free Member

Can't beat these for weight and strength at the price ….

http://clee-cycles.co.uk/cc/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/76_114/products_id/1006?osCsid=430aa8c46b60e43987be7ff709caf9ca

Go them on my bike and love 'em !

ashfanman
    Free Member

Tomahawk – that's a VAST improvement. Still a bit too much red for my liking (esp. the cranks), but I reckon it's much better now that you've tidied it up some. For some reason those camo wheels made me think of an Action Man toy my brother had when we were younger!

Then again, I wouldn't really worry too much about what other people think. It's your bike, so just do whatever you like! Either way, I'm sure it will be pretty special to ride…

Tomahawk
    Free Member

[Then again, I wouldn't really worry too much about what other people think. It's your bike, so just do whatever you like! Either way, I'm sure it will be pretty special to ride…]

Yes it does wonders for the confidence… having said that, i came off it for the first time tonight! Had to happen at some point the way i have been riding lately. 😉

If you ain't falling off you ain't trying hard enough!

Easy.

Tomahawk
    Free Member

[Can't beat these for weight and strength at the price ….]

They are tasty. The hubs are very artistic. Big thumbs up from Tommo!

See what they are like for durability and let me know!!! The Enduro's are bomb proof and great for vibration damping bcause of the kevlar spokes.

DT78
    Free Member

Whats the warrenty stuff like for those american classics?

As opposed to the venerable hope proII / pro III on 355s?

dano
    Free Member

mmm….

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘My new Santa Cruz Heckler… but which wheels would you choose?’ is closed to new replies.