Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • My new Hardtail now finished .pics
  • lodge
    Free Member

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Very nice.

stevelolly
    Free Member

Very nice . Got the exact same frame last week and am on the hunt for parts to complete my build . You taken it out for a spin yet ? Curious to hear what it rides like .

Steve

matt_outandabout

ooooh, niiiiiiiiiiiiice colour. Are the 2.25 tyres? They look huge!

barn
    Free Member

No complaints about the grass either.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Nice build, like the touches of green.

Rocket Rons seem an odd choice to me though.

lodge
    Free Member

Not a proper ride but been round a few fields today, feels really accurate and responsive and quite racey.
    ,very spacious up front especially for a small, realised I have too many gears as single or double chainset would of sufficed but went for a triple 10 speed although this was due to a cracking deal on a full slx groupset. I have never had a light bike like this so its hard to compare as my allround rig is a patriot running 36’s. Certainly feels nice to be back on a hardtail.

darrell
    Free Member

Why the race tyres on a trail bike

But bloody nice

terrahawk
    Free Member

maybe he wants to go fast?

stevelolly
    Free Member

Looking forward to getting mine finished as i too have not ridden a hardtail in anger for a while . Mines being built with a triple as well for now , mainly becausee i’m robbing bits from my Meta 5 while it goes for a repaint , but hoping to go 2×10 once funds allow . What travel forks you fitted ?

Steve

boxelder

Is that a 180 rotor at the back? If so, how is clearance (scuffed the paint off the inside of the chainstay yet?).
    I’d prefer mine in green, but have the battleship grey ‘Life’

lodge
    Free Member

No real science behind the rockets other than, I wanted to try them, the weight, my local trails has no rocks but loads of roots,price they were £30 posted for the pair from on-one.
    Yes it is a 180 rotor the clearance is approx 3.5mm from disc to seatstay. what make 180 disc you running?

120mm travel Reba TK’s.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Front hose INSIDE fork tube please much safer… 😀

takisawa2

Very very nice. Nice colour also.
    Always loved the back end on them, the way its curved inwards. Wonder if they are planning a 29″ wheel version… 🙂

wwaswas

seat clamp fail.

and you’ve photographed it from the wrong side.

otherwise looks good 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘My new Hardtail now finished .pics’ is closed to new replies.