• This topic has 47 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by aP.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • my new bike. oh yes.
  • HeatherBash
    Free Member

You wonder how necessary it was to triangulate the seat post both above and below the top tube in the way they have. Your eyes are drawn to it straight away – looks incongruous. So, visually at least it’s no beaut to my eyes. Hope it rides well…

the_lecht_rocks

Ti hardtails = Oh yes.
    Ti FS = Oh no.
    all imo, of course !

zaskar
    Free Member

Makes a nice chnage.

Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

looks pretty good. It’s an ICT so has the pivot on the chain stay. Don’t get the Kona references or all the cheap snipes?

merlin

I wouldn’t have chosen pink hubs, but each to their own. It’s a nice bike, not the best I’ve seen on here, but a lot better than seeing yet another inbred or ti 456.

theflatboy
    Free Member

i must insist that this is the greatest bike the world has ever known, having now given it a proper going over. bring on easter in wales. 😮

aP
    Free Member

Missed you by about 2 minutes on Holmbury yesterday.
    A>

theflatboy
    Free Member

oh yeah i know – shame! sounds like i might have passed you on the way up the hill, or on slightly different tracks. what a top day, we were out for about 6 hours up and down the various tracks, fantastic. presume you had a good one, how could you not in weather like that!

aP
    Free Member

yup, was good – I totally, like ruled. 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘my new bike. oh yes.’ is closed to new replies.