Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • My new bike.
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

Finally though I’d get round to posting my new bike. Finished it just before Christmas and this is it before the dirt on it’s New Year ride out.

I went for the grey as everyone else has the green and with my red bits I didn’t want it looking to festive all year round. Finished with full XT 1 x 11, Hope Wheels and Rev’s on the front. I love it and can’t wait for the adventures I’m going to have on this.

cokie

Perfect! That is a lovely build and great colour. Enjoy.

rOcKeTdOg

nice, understated but with a bit of glamour if you look closely

fathomer

Very nice, love the colour. If I ever replace my Soul, Stanton’s would be high on the list.

cloudnine
    Free Member

The fence, the weeds, the ivy.. where to start?? 😉

matt_outandabout

The concrete cracks as well…

teadrinker
    Free Member

You see this is why I’ll never take a photo of it at home and always out and about. I’d be paranoid afterwards and be like “Mrs Teadrinker, we’re landscaping the back, too many comments!” 😀

letmetalktomark

I like that a lot.

Clearly its the wrong colour ( I went with green) but apart from that 😆

Is that the 19” or 21”?

dday

That looks well sorted.

Scamper
    Free Member

Very Nice.

Recently dipped my toe into Stanton ownership with a Slackline. Loving it so far with great backup. Much prefer it to my previous Bfe so far.

teadrinker
    Free Member

It’s the 21″ Mark, did you sell yours in the end or keep it?

letmetalktomark

Kept it. A decision I’ve not regretted 😛

mindmap3
    Free Member

That’s lovely but I am fully paid up Stanton fan boy.

When looking to change my Slackline 853 I came pretty close to buying a Sherpa but ended but with a Switchback.

My 853 was in that grey and it looks brilliant in the sun.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Recently dipped my toe into Stanton ownership with a Slackline. Loving it so far with great backup. Much prefer it to my previous Bfe so far.

I was much the same when I swapped my BFe for my Slackline – it was the first steel bike that seemed to have the steel qualities that people bang on about (I think the 631 is different to ride than my old 853 due to the fatter seat and head tubes).

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

That’s the 21″, with that much seat post out? How bloody tall are you?

Lovely looking bike, BTW. Just looks ‘right’ 🙂

teadrinker
    Free Member

That’s the 21″, with that much seat post out? How bloody tall are you?

So tall, to be fair though I hadn’t put it back all the way down, had just pumped up the seat post. Saying that though I am 6ft 4, mostly leg too. Think of me as the Elle Macpherson of the cycling world 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘My new bike.’ is closed to new replies.