Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • My new 853 custom road frame.
  • holyhutzpa
    Free Member

That looks amazing!

I would have said an Open Pro set of handbuilt wheels would look better, but quite like the look of mi(c)k's with Krysiums!

TimothyD
    Free Member

Nice frame flip.

Bob Jackson do straight bladed 'Alley Cat' 531 track forks, maybe you could get some made in 853 with a forward rake for it and have them cromed?

Tim

Scarcat67
    Free Member

When did you order or go in for your measure up and how long did it take for your frame to be done out of curiousity. I also wanted a Roorkie frame done about 15 years and will be picking my one up on the 19th can't wait…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    flip
    Free Member

I got measured the 15th August, it took almost 4mths, i was told it took lots longer than usual if you have chroming done.

I wasn't in a rush anyway, i waited 25yrs as it was….

It was well worth the wait, i keep having a sneaky peek :mrgreen:

TimothyD
    Free Member

Straight forks are an option with thier frames I think, so 853 forks could be possible.

Tim

oldgit
    Free Member

Is it built yet?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I'm building my old road bike form my uni days back up at the moment.

531 frame, PC'd white, now with aheadset and stem, carbon forks and singlespeed. Was going to drop it in with my brother for some detailing on the luggs, but its looking so good I may leave it as it is.

Going to have a mahoosive 48t* chainring!!!!

*and a 20t SS sprocket becasue I'm not man enough to push that with a 13t fixed gear.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘My new 853 custom road frame.’ is closed to new replies.