Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • My name is Keith and I'm the mayor of Islamabad
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Oh you mean how she lied to gain refugee status when she was very young, something that she thought necessary? And that somehow undermines everything she says now?

😆

This is gold. You a racist UKIPer now DrJ?

wordnumb
    Free Member

Today I’ve learned that Islamabad actually has a mayor.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

The OP is clearly ignorant of the history of humanities migration over the past six millennia. Ignorance is also the basis for racism.

DrJ

Oh you mean how she lied to gain refugee status when she was very young, something that she thought necessary? And that somehow undermines everything she says now?

Umm, no. What undermines what she says now is that she didn’t just tell that lie at one moment to gain refugee status, she told it and embellished it throughout her career in order to justify her political position.

http://www.alternet.org/media/anti-islam-author-ayaan-hirsi-alis-latest-deception

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

As a direct descendant of Genghis Khan (like 1 in every 200 other men in the world today) it should be remembered that Sadiq Khan’s victory in London simply represents him fulfilling a sacred duty.

The Great Mongol Conspricy.

mogrim

Can we please move on to the next important question : what type of Muslim he is – Sunni or Shia?

Personally I’m still in shock that ernie could ignore – no doubt due to some kind of superiority complex born of his khanish descent – the sufis. And the ibadis, the ahmadis, wahabis, alawis, alevis, ismailis, and druze. Etc.. Shocking.

big_n_daft
    Free Member
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

A sad story but from back on page 1

* Pakistan currently has a Christian minister of ports and shipping, Kamran Michael. Pakistan is 96.4% Muslim.

slowoldman

* Pakistan currently has a Christian minister of ports and shipping, Kamran Michael. Pakistan is 96.4% Muslim.

Read the link from b’n’d.

This bit
    “Can we ever elect an Ahmadi or Hindu or Christian PM? Forget that, we have deprived all legal powers and discretions of a democratically elected Mayor of the third largest city in the world (Karachi) on the basis of ethnicity.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘My name is Keith and I'm the mayor of Islamabad’ is closed to new replies.