Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • my mates mad mount ventoux challenge
  • firestarter
    Free Member

Now while I’m not asking for anyone to sponsor him feel free lol but had to share this mad challenge of his. He is goin to cycle each of the three routes up ventoux twice in a day , madness 😉

http://www.justgiving.com/daveparkerventoux6challenge

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Sounds like a tough one particularly if the weather is hot, when i went up it was roasting and i couldnt have done it 3 times never mind 6 times.

btw does he know there is a 4th ascent?

barn
    Free Member

What a cool thing to do in honour of an old mate. Big challenge. Let us know how he gets on.

RealMan
    Free Member

I’d be more worried about the wind then the heat. Good luck to him, long old day. Should be about 160 miles I think, and about 6000-7000m of climbing?

firestarter
    Free Member

I’ll tell him omar lol he is quite mad 🙂 I’ll let you know how it goes

firestarter
    Free Member

Just spoke to him he knew of the fourth offroad route and considered doing the four but it meant two bikes to take over so decided doing it six times was harder lol

jambalaya
    Free Member

Donation made.

Super fit cycling mate of mine (top 1000 of etape plus other longer races etc) did 2x ventoux with the third the next day. So 6 times in a day is just bonkers.

zbonty

Some beaut off road descents to be had but thats a lot of climbing!

firestarter
    Free Member

He’s passed on thanks for donations from some kind folks 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

Update for you chaps, he’s just back up and down three routes , twice completed in 18 hours 😉 thanks again

Once rested he’s got the brutal double ironman to do next month

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘my mates mad mount ventoux challenge’ is closed to new replies.