• This topic has 86 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • My mate brought one of these to the pub last night…
  • I was looking at Quattroporte’s earlier, when I posted the thread about the Granturismo.

Trouble is, I’d want the top dollar one at £85k.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

understated that is not, if it were me then i would go for a nice merc if understated was the aim.

My Land Rover’s faster than that.
    I left home at 3:20 this afternoon, drove to the local quarry and was back by 4:00pm with a tonne of hardcore.
    You wouldn’t have done that in a Jaguar.

mildred

I’ve never driven the XF but do drive the XJ on fairly regular occasions. I also get to drive a few nice Audis & BMW 7 series, but the Jag is the one that has me giggling like an idiot. Its astonishingly fast and satisfying to drive (hard) for a big car. Heated steering wheel; Pah!!! Cooled seats are the shizzle! The diesel is fantastic – feels MUCH bigger than 3 litre. You could terrify impreza owners on a track day!

edhornby

If I had 70 grand to spend on motoring I’d get a secondhand caterham or a westie and do trackdays… and a used estate mondeo to stick bikes in, and put the rest in unit trusts…

If I had 70 grand to spend on motoring, it would mean I had a horrendous amount of money stashed elsewhere.

By that reckoning, I’d accept the fact that I deserved a slap in the face if I bought a used Mondeo estate.

hora
    Free Member

See the difference? Someone posted the Jag is style and subtle. Right, cleanse your pallet and look at real style. Italians do it better 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘My mate brought one of these to the pub last night…’ is closed to new replies.