Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • My lovely date (super scmaltzy and sickeningly saccharine content)
  • bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Date No.2 with the internet ultra-fox went like this…

We meet in Bournemouth’s imaginatively titled ‘The Square’ (it’s a square) before driving to Branksome Chine to go for a drink at Branksome Beach (it’s a bar by Branksome Beach). The BB (as nobody calls it) was closed for a private function, so we walked along the seafront to Sandbanks.

Over the course of this walk much chat was had. Incidentally, MTB types were out in force with Pitch Pros and On One 456/Summer Seasons particularly well represented.

Next up, we went for drinks at Cafe Shore before going to Sandbanks Beach. In no time at all we were engaged in what municipal swimming pool employees refer to as ‘heavy petting’. After an hour or so of rolling about with her in the sand dunes I began to question my choice of lightweight cords (and not just from a fashion standpoint). My enjoyment of her company was by now all too apparent.

A short walk up the road we got on the Sandbanks chain ferry and went across to Studland (a popular location for both mountain biking and dogging, I imagine there’s some overlap) where we ate at the superb Shell Bay (Romance note: Shell Bay is reputed to be one of the 10 best seafood restaurants in the country, with its views of Poole Harbour/Sandbanks and Brownsea Island, I’d wager it to be the most picturesque). Check it out:
    http://www.shellbay.net/index.asp

Anyway…

We both had Parma ham and asparagus followed by hake (me) and Dorset grey mullet (her), then praline and Grand Marnier cheesecake with a white chocolate ganache (I don’t know what that means either) and Irish coffee (she didn’t know what Irish coffee was despite being half-Irish… it transpires that in Ireland you’re either having a coffee or a whiskey, not pissing about with both).

Then more walking, chatting, kissing, blah blah blah before driving her home after eight lovely hours together.
    We’re going to Brighton on Friday 🙂

Is there a point to this? Well, sort of…

Over the past few years, I have been to romance what King Herod was to responsible childcare. I had utterly given up on the relationship thing and whilst conscious of the risk of tempting fate, I never expected to meet anyone as cool as her (on the internet too *shhhh!!*).
    Kind, interesting, fun and a personal best for me in the aesthetics department…still can’t quite believe my luck! If it can happen to me, it can definitely happen to anyone.

I’ve done the secret cocaine addict, the girl who neglected to mention that she was married, the militant vegan…this girl appears to be normal…actually, not just normal, but really great!

Brighton update to follow.

Stoner
    Free Member

hahah! superb! Ah, young lust.

prepare the flash grenades Hora! He’s going in!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ll be here to give you a hug when it all comes crashing down around you…

captaincarbon
    Free Member

???

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

this girl appears to be normal

this girl appears to be normal

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have we mentioned rear-facing portals yet?

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Just wait until she buys you a gun rack.

globalti
    Free Member

Hmmmm…. ever tried to ride a bike with a hard-on? I used to have a snog with my GF after school then jump on the old 10 speed to ride home. The first few hundred yards were always uncomfortable, I can tell you.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

captaincarbon – Member

???

once we’ve been! 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

j_me
    Free Member

I wouldn’t date a girl who had a “Dorset grey mullet”

allthepies
    Free Member

I began to question my choice of lightweight cords (and not just from a fashion standpoint).My enjoyment of her company was by now all too apparent.

In Brighton you’ll notice the same type of bulge on “her” and the truth will out. Large hands ?

RichPenny
    Free Member

It’ll never work if she’s normal, since you’re clearly a grade a mentalist 😉

psychle
    Free Member

Hmmmm…. ever tried to ride a bike with a hard-on? I used to have a snog with my GF after school then jump on the old 10 speed to ride home. The first few hundred yards were always uncomfortable, I can tell you.

Soo true… and the old blue balls issue as well, dang it hurt!! 😳 😆

Good luck to the OP, hope it all works out 🙂

binners

We’ve no desire to hear your sordid tales of taking her up the Pavillion. 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

since you’re clearly a grade a mentalist

Agreed – who remembers what their date had for a meal? Who even cares?

I bet he is writing her name over and over whilst gazing wistfully into the far distance and stroking his manhood right now…

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Is she Russian?

Has she been to Uni yet?

Cougar

In Brighton you’ll notice the same type of bulge on “her” and the truth will out. Large hands ?

I was thinking exactly the same. (-:

Grats matey, fingers crossed that her birth name isn’t “Dave.”

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Awwwwwwwwww sounds lovely well done you, ignore these lot they’re just jealous oooooooooh to be romanced!!

The food sounded ace it was almost like ‘moveable feast’ I feel hungry now coz of your descriptions!!

x

Bunnyhop

Ooooh a lovely tale of romance and lust. We perfect women are few and far between 😉

Wear your baggies next time young man.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

What bunnyhop said. Nice to hear some romantic tales 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ya gotta whoop this up.. Well done son, well done.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Good restaurant choice.

Do you think you’ll be eating something fishy by the end of the Brighton trip?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

I had utterly given up on the relationship thing and whilst conscious of the risk of tempting fate, I never expected to meet anyone as cool as her (on the internet too *shhhh!!*).
    Kind, interesting, fun and a personal best for me in the aesthetics department…still can’t quite believe my luck! If it can happen to me, it can definitely happen to anyone.

could have been written by me, that.

ignore the cynics and suchlike, and good luck with it all mate!

oldgit
    Free Member

Brighton! When I was a lad you only went there if you were keen on vase’s.

BigJohn

As Keith Bontrager says – attractive, single, mentally stable – choose two.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

who remembers what their date had for a meal? Who even cares?

depends on if it was finished off with sausage

Gary_C

TTIUWP….

johnners
    Free Member

who remembers what their date had for a meal? Who even cares?

Someone who’s just picked up a rather large bill?

carlphillips
    Free Member

pics or it didn’t happen!

bullheart
    Free Member

Dining in Brighton? By the sea?

Tuck into some clam 😉

yossarian
    Free Member

If you think it’s too good to be true then it probably is. She will either end up killing you and eating your brain or drain you of live and spend all your money (marriage)

Have a great time though

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Have you seen The Crying Game?

Joe

haha. WHAT a stupid thread.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

your stoopid

nicko74

GlitterGary – Member

Just wait until she buys you a gun rack.

But what? I don’t even have A gun, let alone 2 or more guns, that would necessitate a gun rack…

fourbanger
    Free Member

Who paid?

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

fourbanger – Member

Who paid?

Me. But, it was a fairly expensive restaurant and I had suggested we go there so wouldn’t have felt right about her paying half. Whatever happens, it was worth it at the time.

We’ve taken turns getting rounds etc whenever we’ve been in bars.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Sweet. Enjoy it!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘My lovely date (super scmaltzy and sickeningly saccharine content)’ is closed to new replies.