Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • My little boy just rolled over for the 1st time!!
  • GSI-MAN
    Free Member

Yippee my fathers day just got better.
    My boy just rolled over for the first time and he is only 13 weeks old!!!
    He didnt only do it the once but about 4 times.
    I am a proud dad!!
    Right, now where did i put his bike!

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Wait 13 years, they soon begin to disappoint you.

jahwomble
    Free Member

Well done mini gsi:)

Now the trouble really starts, a month from now he'll be dangling from the light fittings and hiding your phone down the toilet, and using the cat to tow him around the room.

chewkw
    Free Member

Buy him an iPad & an iPhone as a present.

😆

Travis

Way to go Mini GSI.
    Get him a cat, ours 'army crawls' around after him for ages… It's amazing to see

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

😀
    old enough to roll = old enough to ride 😉

I dare say the amazing moments are going to keep on coming!

bruneep

may I suggest Velcro pads attached to his hands and knees, that should keep him in the same place for bit longer.

theotherjonv

I see the TAG pirates are at it already. So what if it doesn't interest you, it's a big deal for GSI-man and there are lots of doting parents here happy to share other's pleasures at these times. Go and start your own mardy thread about how happy you are at being childless….

I remember that time with my eldest, but I was paranoid about SIDS and the advice that they must sleep on their backs. I went in and turned her over about 20 times a night I was so worried, but soon realised I was wasting my time!! Jeez, I was a muppet then……

molgrips
    Free Member

I must say, I wasn't particularly thrilled when my DD did this…

cynic-al
    Free Member

GSI-MAN – Member
    Yippee my fathers day just got better.
    My boy just rolled over for the first time

Maybe he'll make the England squad in time 😀

GSI-MAN
    Free Member

I am allergic to cats so thats a no no.
    I think its clear to see who are parents and who are not judging by their comments.

GW
    Free Member

it's clear to see who is a new parent, that's for sure! 😛

It's nice it made you so happy you wanted to tell the whole (ST)world. All kids are different and every new chapter is amazing for a parent to witness but it really isn't even vaguely interesting to anyone that isn't close to you/them, hopefully you already realised this before posting.
    FWIW Many babies never roll over, it's not actually an important achievement in the grand scheme of things (so don't worry if he doesn't quite hit your targets for other mundane developments ;)).

ski
    Free Member

There's me thinking this was going to be a dropoff post 😉

Still, nice one GSI, it only gets better, wait for the day when he says, "Dad – do you want a beer" for the first time.

That's a big one 😉

sssimon
    Free Member

you're about to enter the "didn't I leave a baby there" zone. once they start moving it's amazing how far they can go in the 3 seconds it takes to get stuff out the fridge

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘My little boy just rolled over for the 1st time!!’ is closed to new replies.