Viewing 23 posts - 121 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • My life = Hollyoaks Ep
  • codybrennan
    Free Member

I wouldn’t make any contact emsz. Best to never know, and as you say, you’ll come across as needy.

As an aside, if I ever lose about 10 to 15 years, change sex to female, get pretty, I’ll happily marry you. Dunno why. You sound look a good ‘un.

x

luffy105
    Free Member

I’m not a nerd!! (but the other two work though)

bearnecessities

*Google images “Hollyoaks”*

😯

emsz
    Free Member

Hmm, skinny midget with eating disorder, smokes and drinks too much and is a bit obsessive and more than a bit needy and clingy more like

baby
    Free Member

Hmm, skinny midget with eating disorder, smokes and drinks too much and is a bit obsessive and more than a bit needy and clingy more like

If I was 20 years older and female…

molgrips
    Free Member

There’s nothing wrong with being needy and clingy as long as the other person isn’t an independent type. You just need to find someone else who’s clingy and you have a close loving relationship 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Yup. That’s a better description of me.

p.s DON”T EVER LEAVE ME! I

emsz
    Free Member

Just for Molly. Just to keep you up to speed Hun

Sat night. First date for ages, had to have a couple behore I went, steady the nerves, y know? *may* have overdone it… For some reason I just kept giggling like a ****.

Anyway she’s mates with some friends on FB that are mates of some of my friends ( it’s complicated) and was pretty short about her date. It was pretty rude ha ha

*may* have been staring at her breasts though, TBF they were pretty impressive

bigyinn
    Free Member

If you’re to stare at something, breasts are deffo the things to stare at. If they are impressive, its rude NOT to. 😆

binners

Oh bloody hell!!! Emsz – you do realise that your renewed nork-staring Lezzer activity has probably ushered in some more flooding.

sobriety
    Free Member

Yup. That’s a better description of me.

p.s DON”T EVER LEAVE ME! I

Only if you promise me you’ll never die.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Passes Binners the Kleenex*

emsz
    Free Member

Binners , what the actual **** are you talking about? 😆

binners
    emsz
    Free Member

Ha ha, what a ****.

Mind you, he did say floods and disease, which is prob why I’ve got a scratchy fud this morning 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Yay, updates 🙂

When you say ‘rude’ do you mean in a good way, or a bad way?

which is prob why I’ve got a scratchy fud this morning

*swoon*

emsz
    Free Member

Rude in a bad way Molly.

It wasn’t a great date TBF.

emsz
    Free Member

Your all going to so hate me.

So there’s this girl, our heroine lets call her Amelia, she meets her princess, lets call her Sara. It’s sort of doomed and all messed up from the start ( aren’t all the best love stories) because although Sara is so obvs falling, she’s very very confused ( as an aside, she never seemed that confused when…y’know… But I digress) anyway they get to have a few months of happy, then Sara goes to Uni, LDR…never really works, long story short it all falls apart ( mostly it turns out because Sara can’t keep her hands to herself what did I say about confused?)

Any ways, they go there separate ways, there’s a bit of trying to make it work, a bit of fallout sex, lots of recriminations, lots of shouty phone calls… You know the sort of thing. Then it’s quiet….too quiet. Our heroine tries to move on, her princess finds new happyness… But deep down they sort of move around each other like a bit of a whirlpool… It’s almost inevitable really….

How in the world did I end up being “the bit on the side”

edlong
    Free Member

Pictures, or…

molgrips
    Free Member

Hmm.. sounds familiar…

Houns

I’m the bit on someone’s side. Enjoy it. I am. The best parts of a relationship (sex) without a relationship

Win, and as they say, win

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

What houns said, take it as a compliment that youre better at the monkey business, but never have to worry about doing the washing up.

binners

Thanks for the update emsz. You’re only a bloody whipper snapper, for gods sake. Enjoy to for what it is. In years to come you’ll be settled down and be able to pour forth gushing eulogies about your perfect partner to nauseate people on internet forums 😉

Viewing 23 posts - 121 through 143 (of 143 total)

The topic ‘My life = Hollyoaks Ep’ is closed to new replies.