Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 143 total)
  • My life = Hollyoaks Ep
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Of course who , on embarking on a relationship with someone….

What “relationship” ? They’ve had a nice chat and exchanged a few texts. Apparently. Let’s keep things in perspective eh ?

emsz
    Free Member

I’m appointing theotherjonv as my lifestyle guru. 8) I reckon that’s a go-er.

Project; just friends…. Nice idea, I don’t think it’s ever gonna be like that with her. Time to be a bit honest I think

alex222
    Free Member

Ask her if she’d be interested in a three way with you and your ex close friend.

DezB
    Free Member

Welcome to being a man

How does that work?

bwaarp
    Free Member

Well DezB, doing things based on what’s going on between your legs without thinking about the consequences seems to be a particularly male trait. Although not confined to the male species, I might add.

Most guys wouldn’t think twice about sleeping around a little if they weren’t exclusive but they’d sure as hell not tell a good potential partner because most of the time the girl will A) Get jealous and dismiss further advances B) Dismiss you as a bit of a player.

philconsequence
    Free Member

without thinking about the consequences

😥

nobody ever thinks of the consequences

toxicsoks
    Free Member

emsz – Member
    I just hear the conversation in my head

Her: what did you get up to sat night
    Me: oh nothing much, I, er, wasn’t feeling myself. ( whille I turn a nice shade of red) 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

When I get a stirring between my legs I always think of the consequences.
    Cheers for the pics on the stw thread, now I can keep it real 😉

TimP
    Free Member

I didnt think there were actual consequences just yet. Presently it is just a consequence and his fiance??

philconsequence
    Free Member

imagine me, nothing but a short skirt and a sleeveless top, clear oily stains showing that i’ve recently vaselined my nips. that should do the trick

you’re welcome x

EDIT – imaginary fiance! nobody on this website has real life partners.

Sandwich

see what you can sniff out

I snorted, but then I am a bad man!

SiB
    Free Member

Just remember dental nurses are pretty hot on the oral scene

emsz
    Free Member

Been seeing this woman for a few dates, it’s going really well, she’s lovely bit older than me, good job nice car, lush. We’ve been meeting in this out of town pub, she doesn’t want to run into work friends, fair enough, I’ve got no problem, turn up a bit early last night, see her car in the car park, its dark, she can’t see me coming over, do the whole surprise thing, pulling the car door open, big shock, laughs, all fine.

Then I see it on her finger. Is that a wedding ring?

I got the bus home. I’m such a loser

Pigface
    Free Member

Why are you the loser? Not your fault that someone has been less than honest.

greggparker9
    Free Member

She’s the loser, you’ve not done anything wrong in this situation.

Maybe time for some more ex sex?!

mt
    Free Member

John Betjemen was asked at the age of 77 just weeks before he died if he had any regrets. He wished he’d had more sex. See hels earlier comment.

tessayates
    Free Member

Who would’ve thought it… women can be conniving bitches too.

I’m not married emsz.

IHN

Is that a wedding ring?

Was it? Did you ask?

wors

Then I see it on her finger. Is that a wedding ring?

wonder if the husband would have minded 8)

philconsequence
    Free Member

i think emsz would’ve minded, she’s not into willies

emsz
    Free Member

IHN yeah I did, and yeah it was. Got a whole sob story about unhappy marriage.

crikey
    Free Member

Splendid thread, most of what you’re agonising over is people doing what people do.
    Chalk it up to experience, get your dancing shoes on and dance…

molgrips
    Free Member

That sucks.

scuzz
    Free Member

IHN yeah I did, and yeah it was. Got a whole sob story about unhappy marriage.

Obviously you referred her to Relate, in true STW fashion?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Was she an STW’er?

“have you considdered a gay phase?” crops up on the “I hate my relationship” threads fairly frequently.

binners

Bloody tourists eh Emsz 😉

Seriously – that’s rubbish 🙁 Get out there and….

tessayates
    Free Member

Obviously you referred her to Relate, in true STW fashion?

I thought that standard protocol was to advise a long mucky ride?

crikey
    Free Member

The other thing that occurs to me is the slightly odd situation of middle aged men giving relationship advice to emsz..

It’s like me ringing up Bradley Wiggins and asking for advice on knitted cushion covers; I’m sure he’d do his best and I would accept the advice he offered, but still…

gonefishin
    Free Member

The other thing that occurs to me is the slightly odd situation of middle aged men giving relationship advice to emsz..

Why is it odd? A relationship is a relationship irrespective of the genders involved. Hiding the fact that you are married (i.e. telling a whopping great lie) is no way to treat anyone.

Emsz, you’ve done nothing wrong (quite the opposite in my view) and whilst you no doubt feel rubbish, you’re by no means a loser.

binners

Could be worse crikey. She could be asking for fashion advice.
    I dread to think how that could end up

crikey
    Free Member

I’m not saying it’s wrong; it’s a nice thing to see and I’m sure we can offer some advice, it’s just a bit out of the ordinary 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes.. there’s no question of emsz being a loser here. None at all.

emsz
    Free Member

Could be worse crikey. She could be asking for fashion advice.

Well, my quiff won’t stay where I want it to this morning, so any advice?

Molly, I know, but FFS is it sooo much to ask that I just meet someone nice? Not control freak, not dull, not Married!!!! Shameful, I feel a bit icky

clubber
    Free Member

Ahem 😉

crikey
    Free Member

Quiff?

Easy peasy. Bit of hair spray, gentle hair straightener use.

I had a most magnificent flat top in my younger rockabilly/punkabilly days and had to weatherproof it against Northern drizzle…

HTH!

Bit like this, but without the silly sides..

binners

That’s even worse than asking for fashion advice Emsz. Its not so much a case of how many forum members have hair, its how many of us can even remember having hair 😆

tessayates
    Free Member

I know, but FFS is it sooo much to ask that I just meet someone nice? Not control freak, not dull, not Married!!!! Shameful, I feel a bit icky

You should try being in your thirties, shy, funny looking but with great abs.

crikey
    Free Member

Yup binners, that’s like then and now for me… 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I can remember having hair that wasn’t grey. It’s looking like I’m going to lose my contract binbins. Unless George greys up a but more. 😀

crikey
    Free Member

funny looking but with great abs.

Like a clown in a gym? 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 143 total)

The topic ‘My life = Hollyoaks Ep’ is closed to new replies.