Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • My intense spider comp
  • squealer
    Free Member

So here’s my new bike. No ride report etc, sharing because I think it’s nice!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Looks nice. Is the front wheel turned slightly, or is the back end bent? 😀

squealer
    Free Member

Well it is an intense so it could well be bent. More likely to be cracked somewhere though 😆

jjthompsonuk
    Free Member

Sex on stick. I’ve been waiting for these to be imported. Did you manage to demo before buying? Where did you buy and what deal did you get?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

😆

Cracked. Or cracking – it certainly looks it!

tazzymtb

I like that! Would have had black forks and saddle personally, but I’m really OCD about colour matching 😆

squealer
    Free Member

JJ I got it from moose cycles who got it in from America for me. Didn’t manage to demo one as they’re so new there’s none around. A calculated risk hopefully! It was frame only as I had all the other bits from another build and moose did me a decent deal.

Black saddle is in the garage waiting to go on and forks will be changed soon. Not sure whether to go x fusion trace or bite the bullet and shell out for fox 34’s. they seem so expensive….

squealer
    Free Member

Oh and it’s 26lbs as seen above.

legend
    Free Member

would mentioned the rim – tyre logo alignment, but I suppose the frame alignent is the bigger issue here 😉

showerman
    Free Member

was here on sat they had a 275 built up seemed happy to get what ever i wanted.
    http://www.solsticecycles.co.uk/

jjthompsonuk
    Free Member

Cheers squealer. Now you have the frame I reckon you are committed to give it what it deserves – shell out for the foxes. I still struggle with the price here in pounds is the same as it is in dollars in the US. If only there was a sure fire way of getting one here without paying all the charges.

I was actually going to buy the frame and then buy a canyon nerve which are very good value with fox float kashima strip it to build the intense and then flog the frame.

Let us all know hoe she rides

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘My intense spider comp’ is closed to new replies.