Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • My good deed for the year is done…
  • cookeaa

Doing a loop of swinley this afternoon I happen upon a couple on BSOs, one with a snapped chain.

Stopped to help, discover they’re Hungarian, so I tell them I visited Budapest a decade ago (instant connection established) whipped out my multi tool and proceeded to fix the busted chain… Reckon I saved them a good few miles of walking.

So I’m just waiting for madam karma to reward me for my saintly deed now… That is all.

manlikegregonabike
    Free Member

Top lad

matt_outandabout

any payback yet cookeaa?

cookeaa

Nope…

Got up, made the family breakfast, did the washing up (she “forgot” to do last night), made a picnic (that she also “forgot” to do last night)…

I am now way in karmic credit, a couple more good deeds and reckon I’ll deserve that new frame…

Cheezpleez

We had friends round last night and the place is a mess. Pop round and I’ll show you where the cleaning stuff is.

DavidB
    Free Member

I fixed a puncture and gave two lads my remaining Skabs on the Ridgeway yesterday. Karma has rewarded me with gardening?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Iv’e stopped helping people since I helped a couple of kids out on road bikes, one of which had an exploded rear mech.
    Next day I went to work & a prisoner threw a telly at me. (only cos I was nearest)
    People who are broke down can stay broke down!

bazwadah
    Free Member

Im working the other way around. Went out last night and should have woke this morning with a screaming hangover, but karma decided to let me off and I feel absolutely fine. As a result I repaid the karma bank loan by helping a couple with a tricycle get their dropped chain back on the bike. we celebrated by doing the “oily hands club dance” at the side of the road.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘My good deed for the year is done…’ is closed to new replies.