Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • My friday to friday in pics..
  • knottie8
    Free Member

I havent taken many pics this week. I spent two days riding with CG ,I left the camera in the car for one of those days ! I've had X-rays taken,lunch with an old school pal,the grandson came over to play,several lazy days doing nothing,a couple of local rides and a few short road rides. I reckon a Qs epic tomorrow for good measure. Comments ?

click the above pic for more pics.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Why the X-Rays? You fall off?

saladdodger
    Free Member

na the x-ray pic is there to show Sharki what a normal (ish) collar bone should look like

oldfart

YGM .

knottie8
    Free Member

hark at saladdodger, you can see my bent collar bone in the pic and no I didnt fall off.

cinnamon_girl

Wow! Can't believe some of those pics knottie 😯 Those kite numbers are impressive and what about those deer 8)

Only complaint – bit of an ar$e shot of CG 🙄

Lovely Chilterns ride even though it was pretty muddy, wet at times and sunny at times.

knottie8
    Free Member

CG
    yes , those red kites , at least 35 at one point ! It was a lovely two days riding and I could have taken 100s of pics but somehow the riding was more important. I'll return when the suns out 😉

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Knottie8 – There are several STWers on a photo a day on Flickr.

Please feel free to join in and carry your photo a day on until the end of December

http://www.flickr.com/groups/onephotoeveryday/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘My friday to friday in pics..’ is closed to new replies.