Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • My forks just arrived: gush
  • cfinnimore
    Free Member

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BOUNCY!

120 Rebal RLT.

To fit in the morning. Anybody want to buy a pushloc?

racefaceec90

nice forks you have there sonny (nods approvingly whilst spitting into a metal spitoon).

mighty fine year,yees indeed (goes off on a rambling excursion about the good ol days of manitou elastomers and girvin flexstems 😳

edit i didn’t mean that about your forks though 😉 they are very nice indeed 🙂 i’ll shut up now 😳

cfinnimore
    Free Member

There’s writing on them there uppers’. And a rubber band. Weigh about the same as a medium sized cat.
    Posh innit.

I’m having a dry white wine, what you on ? 😉

Mrs.C just fell out with me(that’s how i’m telling it) because i want to put them on now.

*pished*

The bike shop can do it tomorrow.

racefaceec90

i just ate half a tub (2 litre) of mint choc chip ice cream 🙂

aah remember when you could make a suspension fork out of twigs and hedgehog spit.best darn suspension i ever used (nurse is it time formy medication now zzzz snore 😉

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Merlin didn’t send me the seals or the shock pump or the stickers or the star nut, but I suppose that’s why I got them half price.

Seriously, buy this pushloc so I can buy some spare seals/stickers/shock pump/star nut.

Edit: BTW that teal paint was bloody expensive, check out the skirting work.

racefaceec90

i’m afraid i don’t need a pushloc (i took the lockout lever off my rockshox tora forks) sorry.i reckon there’ll be people though who would buy it (do you reckon your local bike shop may want it for a customer?)

enjoy riding your new forks,they do look the business 🙂

and your skirting is jim dandy sir 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘My forks just arrived: gush’ is closed to new replies.