• This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Spin.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • My First Tick :( its so cute.
  • redthunder
    Free Member

About a mil long and on the inside of my leg. It was dead.

Severn Beach Tick 🙁 by SGMTB, on Flickr

redthunder
    Free Member

and it looks like I did it teh correct way 🙂

http://www.cdc.gov/ticks/removing_a_tick.html

redthunder
    Free Member

[img]http://www.cdc.gov/ticks/images/remove-b.jpg[/img]

titusrider
    Free Member

my first had to be gotten off with cotton thread looped round the jaws as we didnt have small enough tweasers or a remover. Took my gf about 30 mins fiddling around with my inner thigh 😉

And the little bugger was still alive

Pigface
    Free Member

My mate has just been diagnosed with Lymes disease. He works up in forestry near Inverness. Got to be very diligent people.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Took my gf about 30 mins fiddling around with my inner thigh

And the little bugger was still alive

What about the tick?

spando
    Free Member

Aw how cute you should feel special…….. it chose you 🙂

redthunder
    Free Member

After 13 years of riding amd mooching[archery]around the woods, I’m amazed it’s my first.

Nasty little thing 🙁

redthunder
    Free Member

After 13 years of riding amd mooching[archery]around the woods, I’m amazed it’s my first.

Nasty little thing 🙁

racefaceec90

hope you’ll be fine redthunder.i have nothing to worry about myself as i don’t er um ride my bike anymore 😀 😕 😮 😳 🙁 gets coat and sadly wanders off head held low.

DezB
    Free Member

I’ve only ever had one. My dog’s had tons though – this was a beauty. We’ve kept it as a pet. It’s 3ft long now, goes by the name of Tony

Bullet

It looks a bit worried… Is it a nervous tick? 🙂

rondo101
    Free Member

My mate has just been diagnosed with Lymes disease. He works up in forestry near Inverness. Got to be very diligent people.

How did he find out, out of interest? Had the symptoms started to manifest themselves or just noticed the bullseye rash after being bitten.

13thfloormonk

How do you know its your first? 😕 I tend to just assume I’ve been bitten in the course of a weekend and look out for symptoms, I have the nasty feeling I’ve had a few bite me then get knocked off or something.

redthunder
    Free Member

How do you know its your first?”

OMG I did’nt think of that……[worry][panic]

mrlebowski
    Free Member

As soon as the tick season starts I just slap on DEET or similar – seems to keep the little sods off..

Spin
    Free Member

It’s 3ft long now, goes by the name of Tony

After Tony Harrison? I can see the similarity

“Its an outrage!”

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘My First Tick :( its so cute.’ is closed to new replies.