Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • My first ever Mac
  • grievoustim
    Free Member

hmmm – just got that e-mail from Apple

Just bought 2x ipod nanos for the kids for xmas – I get a small discout via work, hope the sale price on Friday isn't more than that, or the additional discount isn't available on top of my work discount or I've lost out

grumm
    Free Member

I really like Quicksilver

Makes opening applications/web bookmarks super fast and can do all sorts of other clever things.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

grumm – Member
    I just use online sites like bikehike etc for GPS – is there a big advantage using MM over sites like that? Also, Ascent is pretty good for the GPS tracking/training side of things.

Yeah I use bikehike too. TBH I only use MM because I can print maps to scale from it & up/download tracks from my GPS.
    but then I can also DL tracks from my gps enabled nokia phone to nokiasport tracker & overlay them on googlemaps pretty easily.

So many ways to skin that cat ain't there. & do any of them have a commecial advantage for me? no. LOL
    it's all just for fun 😉

grumm
    Free Member

up/download tracks from my GPS.

You can do that on bikehike.

martinxyz
    Free Member

I thought i was yer first ever mac.

(as a workshoppy dog,that is)

lol.

aviemoron
    Free Member

Martinxyz lol… Wow what a difference to my years of windows machines, just done some photo editing in iphoto from RAW waaay faster and fuss free. Down in Fife til nr Xmas, but will pop in and see you's all when got a minute at w/e's (you all still employed?)

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘My first ever Mac’ is closed to new replies.