Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • my first ever bike….
  • tomm
    Free Member

…with a front derailleur. but it’s still a bit of a hooligan

just been for a quick shakedown on the local hill. tried to avoid the gang of yobs with the air rifles and frosty jacks bottles. still struggling with a 2 month old broken collar bone but had a bit of bike fun for the first time in ages. just need a day off work and some decent trails.

Janesy
    Free Member

Good man! nice choice btw.

GJP
    Free Member

I have a seatpost that will fit that if you are interested – email in profile 😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sees. Approves.

sambob
    Free Member

Like it. Looks really long, i’d imagine very stable on steep stuff?

fathead
    Free Member

Looks good Tomm! Don’t let the collar bone hold you back! I snaped my left one after a chain snapped :(! nasty break! 4 months later hit a parked car at 30 plus and bruised every part of my body bar my collar bone! I guess GOD loves me!! 😀

bigbloke
    Free Member

Nice. (tries desperately to find fault in garden….fails). 🙂

kimbers

looks fast

ashfanman
    Free Member

Maybe it’s the angle, but that stem looks really long?

Really nice looking bike though. What did you have before?

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

tries desperately to find fault in garden….fails

Trellis on the right is a slightly different colour to the trellis on the left…

Nice bike that. Always liked full sus Specialized bikes. Looks confidence-inducing too.

tomm
    Free Member

thanks for the kind comments, yes i’m very pleased with it. also as mentioned, yes it is very long. it does have a stem that is about twice as long as what i’m used to so i’ll swap it for a 50mm and should still have a nice lengthy cockpit. apart from that i’m gonna run it bog standard.
    i’ve got a trip to malaga with switchbacks booked for december and thinking of booking up for the megavalanche. i got my ass handed to me in 2007 by the mega and i’m overdue for a rematch.

tomm
    Free Member

Maybe it’s the angle, but that stem looks really long?

Really nice looking bike though. What did you have before?

charge blender has been my main bike for a few years now but it’s just not versatile now that i want to do some pedalling. did a season in whistler last year and used a 224 evo which was alright. went off it when i tried demo 8’s and tr450’s and other linkagey type stuff.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Makes me want this even more.

juiced
    Free Member

liking that 1st bike!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘my first ever bike….’ is closed to new replies.