Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • My first….
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Fitted shirt and trousers….

Sad but the best, finally got something that fits my out of proportion cyclists body. That and the tailors here in Singapore could make treble running sales courses in the UK 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

What about shoes?

Rob’s got a hankering for some nice bespoke shoes, but Good Lord do they cost a lot!

LeeW

Where from Mike, I’m moving out there in a couple of months. I spoke to my tailor about a suit specifically for that climate and he said get one made out there. Would be great the get a recommendation.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

Went past a couple of shoe makers yesterday… Suit comes first thought if I wasn’t careful I was going to leave with a wardrobe which would have been fine as he would have a mate who sells wardrobes…

LeeW

Rob, there’s a place online that will make bespoke shoes, I forgot the name but they coat around £6-700 iirc. All done online, they send casts out for your feet, you send them back then they make the shoes from them.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Lee walk through China town and take your pick. I’ll pop the name in later but on the corner of pagoda and south bridge Road. Measured on the morning pick up next afternoon. Very nice fabric but you can go anywhere at any budget here. There are some locals in my other Singapore thread who it’s probably worth asking.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘My first….’ is closed to new replies.