Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • My film in the Llanberis film festival
  • summittoppler
    Free Member

Last weekend saw my debut in a film festival. It was a shorter edit of a film I put together over a year ago whilst riding in North Wales. I’m pretty chuffed as the other films being shown were pro riders and the film were professionally done with drones and the like and little old me was amongst them!! Keep it simple eh?

Anyway here it is if you fancy just under 3 minutes of viewing.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMd82Cn4648[/video]

RobHilton
    Free Member

Loved it!

While I think fat bikes are the orthopaedic shoe of the cycling world, I love riding and love riding in Wales 🙂

My favourite “feature length” riding film is Pretty Sweet – lo-fi loveliness I could really relate to – the same I got from your vid.

summittoppler
    Free Member

Cheers bud!

sandboy

A beautiful little film shot in one of my favourite places in the world. Best of luck for the Festival.

tmb467
    Free Member

Bomber loikes that

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Nice clip Jeff 8)

Ambrose

I liked it when you posted it up before and I like it even more now. I too have a special liking for that place.

Off topic: have you hiked the bike from there over to the Ogwen valley? I have a bit of a plan going on in my head…

kayak23

Well done.

shermer75
    Free Member

Great video 🙂

summittoppler
    Free Member

Thanks for the positive comments guys 🙂

Off topic: have you hiked the bike from there over to the Ogwen valley? I have a bit of a plan going on in my head…

I have and its more of a hike a bike than anything else. The climb from Cwm Eigiau up to the plateau is through tussocky grass which makes it hard going! Its ok coming down to it to the Cwm the other way though. As for descending to Ogwen, its doable from Carnedd Llewellyn but very off piste with some dodgy bits thrown in. If you are doing this, pick a perfect day as it does get very rough up there and as there’s a few ‘drops’ you don’t want to be going anywhere you shouldn’t 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘My film in the Llanberis film festival’ is closed to new replies.