Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • My feet stink :(
  • KonaTC

My granny used to use bicarbonate of soda for almost everything, and a quick Google search confirms it’s a very effective and cheap way to prevent foot odor.
    As it creates a hostile environment unsuitable for the bacteria to survive and hence kills of the bad smell. A couple of pinches of bicarbonate of soda on each foot, inside the sock and inside the shoe should sort it.
    Cheap as chips too

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

About time too TSY 😉 Btw, climbed almost 60m high last night – beats bouldering any day!! I was shaking from the effort/adrenaline near the top…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Haha… fair play! Not been climbing for a couple of weeks.

Otherwise occupied 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Mol, what did you use in your climbing shoes that helped?

Boots foot powder or some such I think. It just took the edge off, that’s all!

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Am I missing out on some gossip?! *stamps foot and demands an email or text updating me* 🙂

Ta Mol, i’ll look into that. Two sets of climbing shoes are now living in my lounge as opposed to the car boot and i don’t want to come home one night and not be able to sit in the lounge 😐

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Oooh… you nosey so and so 😀

Maybe I should start a thread to keep the STW Soap Opera fans in the loop too?

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Heh, you should know that by now 🙂 *checks email and phone in disappointment* I’m still waiting *drums fingers on the desk* Its been a while since you had a me, me, me thread so maybe you should – as long as you tell me the goss before i read about it on here!

emma82
    Free Member

What? What’s going on? Soap opera on STW? What?

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘My feet stink :(’ is closed to new replies.