Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • My favourite you tube video so far is….
  • DrP

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibEdgQJEdTA&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/video]

Brilliant, but what do they have against female sanitary products….

DrP

Pigface
    Free Member

That would really **** you up if you got caught in it 😯

DrP

I was waiting for a brief shot of a human arm getting chucked in, then a quick camera cut!

DrP

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    molgrips
    Free Member

Are they intending to sell it to water treatment plants perhaps? Things like tampons and hair and stuff cause them problems.

brakes
    Free Member

I’d like to see the guy who wrote the music to the soundtrack thrown into that feet first

project
    Free Member

It was on a Quest programe the other night, its to mince anything that goes into a drain, they are usually bolted together in vertical positon, (thats upright)and fitted into drains as a blockage can do a lot of damage.

How any of the test muppets didnt get pulled into it god knows.

camo16
    Free Member

It would be interesting to know what those guys get up to when they’re not trashing stuff…

patriotpro
    Free Member

It doesn’t even slow down. Like it.

brakes
    Free Member

vertical positon, (thats upright)

noooooooo.
    everyday’s a school day.

headfirst
    Free Member

It reminds of the washing machine we had in our student house back in the day. It wrecked everything that went in it.

avdave2

Dear Santa mummy says I’ve been a very good boy this year please please please bring me a machine to destroy everything.

project
    Free Member

Dear Santa mummy says I’ve been a very good boy this year please please please bring me a machine to destroy everything.

Some believe its called the conservative liberal party, and David camerooon has the drivers seat.

tazzymtb

fairly standard macerator, see loads of them in the waste industry.

Have seen a 1275 mini engine go through a green waste shredder, it got a bit louder and spat one if it’s teeth out, but the engine was in 50p sized chunks.

Have also seen a similar shredder take someone in up to the shoulder…that was not pretty.

druidh
    Free Member

It’s not as good as this

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBM7i84BThE[/video]

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Bet my wife’s cooking could stop that in a heart beat!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘My favourite you tube video so far is….’ is closed to new replies.