• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • My dogs started humping things…
  • King-ocelot
    Free Member

He had his balls chopped off at 6 months old (I think it was 6 months – it was as soon as the vet said he could chop them off) dogs never tried humping anything or shown any interest in such activities. Last week he mounted another dog in the park tonight he’s tried to hump my foot… He’s now 12 months old is this normal?

Drac

Yup.

ds3000
    Free Member

dog has = dog’s

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Nah, he’s a pervert.

matt_outandabout

You cut off his what?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Girlfriend just informed me he took her shoe to his bed and started humping that, proper pervert.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

A high heeled shoe ? Sounds normal to me.

user-removed
    Free Member

Our ball-less beast only humps black labs. Gender is not an issue. His sex face is hilarious 😆

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Brothers dog humps his “special blanket”, it’s quite disturbing to watch really, at the same time I’m not sure why I kept watching…. He starts off holding it in his mouth for about 10 mins then licks it for 5 then has a good old dry hump, gets up to quite a speed!

Mantastic
    Free Member

It could be a dominance thing. It’s easily solved.

Next time it humps something, you hump the dog, it will stop sharpish.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Next time it humps something, you hump the dog, 😯

heavyman
    Free Member

I had a dog that did this, apparently dogs think human feet are phallic – and so do some humans lol

hot_fiat

Last castrated dog used to hump hoovers. Arrived home to find the Hoover dismembered all over the flat one day and dog looking very pleased with himself.

aye-aye
    Free Member

yorlin
    Free Member

How lovely!

Our (very old) female, neutered dog will attempt to hump legs when she is very excited.

It’s the dog version of high-fiving. (possibly)

JoeG
    Free Member

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘My dogs started humping things…’ is closed to new replies.