Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • my de razor shaving problem – help!!!
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

just how the heck do you stop your mirror from steaming up?

its a nightmare, i spend more time wiping the thing down than i do shaving, and even they i have to peer through the rapidly misting up glass!

Stoner
    Free Member

wash it with shaving soap and rinse

IA

Get the mirrror hot, i use hot water holding the mirror close to the shower, and turn up the shower for a bit. If the mirror’s hotter than the air water won’t condense on it.

nsaints
    Free Member

shaving soap trick works for me

freddyg
    Free Member

Open the window.

LapSteel
    Free Member

Your obviously using the wrong razor and probably the wrong blades…..try and old tech and some shark blades 😉

CaptJon
    Free Member

While on the subject, where do people start when they shave? I usually start upper right cheek by my ear, but went a bit crazy today and did my upper lip first.

The wild life I lead.

Raindog
    Free Member

I always soap my moustache area last, and shave it first. Bad habits are so hard to break.

willard

Right cheek first, then tache area, then left cheek.

For some reason, I always do under the chin last. Always.

peterfile
    Free Member

I wet my beard and lather up with hot water, but then switch to ice cold for shaving/rinsing.

Seems to give me a much better shave with less irritation (also stops the mirror steaming up)

Matt24k
    Free Member

Heated mirror pad
    http://www.demista.co.uk/Products/Demista-Heated-Mirror-Pads.aspx
    It sticks on the the rear of your existing mirror. I have mine wired through the bathroom light switch so it comes on when the light is on. I have a secondary pull switch on the mirror so that I can turn off the heater in the summer.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

wash it with shaving soap and rinse

that makes sense, i do that with sunglasses and goggles to stop them misting.

Hohum
    Free Member

I very rarely have problems with the mirror steaming up, but if it does then I open the window and wait a little bit.

As for CaptJon’s question about where do people start, I always start with my left cheek.

neninja
    Free Member

I shave in the shower so never use a mirror.

Stoner
    Free Member

I only shave in the shower and always use a mirror 😉

I have one that sticks to the shower glass. Works a treat.

nsaints
    Free Member

Open the window.

My bathroom doesn’t have a window, has a fairly decent extractor fan before anyone mentions that ‘tip’ 😉

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘my de razor shaving problem – help!!!’ is closed to new replies.