Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • My daughter has just said her first word.
  • Harry_the_Spider

Yoghurt.

RealMan
    Free Member

All downhill from here, won’t be able to get her to shut up in a few years.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Advanced wordsmithing there. Our eldest’s first word was the rather more simple “car”. It’s great fun seeing them learn new words over time, enjoy!

toys19
    Free Member

Whoooooo.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Not his first words but I remember papadirt coming home from work one day to one of my sons babbling ‘rock shox’ 😆 and asking what the heck I’d been filing his head with.

firestarter
    Free Member

My little lads was bike he says about five words now but bike is still favourite. He sits flicking thru singletrack pointing , bike bike bike 🙂

Hairychested
    Free Member

Tomorrow it’s going to be “Jimmy Choo”, then she’ll move on to sentences such as “Where the f=c= is my handbag?”.
    Congratulations!

eddie11
    Free Member

at the moment my littleuns favourite bedtime book is the rapha catalogue that came through the door the other day. bike, bike, bike. makes me proud. 🙂

mrsflash
    Free Member

that’s an impressive first word!

derek_starship
    Free Member

Imagine if she’d have said “singlespeed”

My first word was “thyristor”

scaredypants

right now, on babiesnet:

“my dad’s just recognised his first word”

twinklydave

Stunned it wasn’t something more like “f/king-chain-tensioner-piece-of-sh/t” or “you’re-not-coming-in-here-with-those-muddy-shoes” 😉

djglover
    Free Member

bollocks.

that was my first word 😉

IdleJon

My younger daughter’s first word was unprintable. 😳

tree-magnet
    Free Member

“Ruby”, or more accuratley, “Roobs” was my little one’s first word, which is the name or our dog. To be fair, she taught him to crawl and walk so it’s a fair one. He’s 10 months now and still the most popular words are “Roobs” and “Ol cat” as he toddles about after the animals to give them hugs.

miketually
    Free Member

My youngest is reading her first words. That’s scary, because it only seems like 5 minutes since she was saying her first words. She’s five on Tuesday!

grantway
    Free Member

Fantastic I remember when my daughter said her first words.
    Now at 16 its can i have. Just does not work anymore 😉

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘My daughter has just said her first word.’ is closed to new replies.