Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 162 total)
  • My daughter has coated cat with Sudocrem – what to do?
  • mintimperial

Awww. Poor moggy.

But the bit where your 3 year old helpfully turned up with her helmet and emergency Union Jack was very amusing. 😀

Squidlord
    Free Member

emergency union jack

Was it upside down? Genuine lollage at this thread.

pingu66
    Free Member

That’s one hairy pussy now bald!

Loved ketchups post. Been sitting here laughing my head off.

rossburton
    Free Member

She came back wearing her cycle helmet and waving her ’emergency’ Union Jack.

Glad it’s not just my children. My eldest, Alex – just turned four – would have spent ten minutes getting ready and came back wearing his fireman’s helmet (which I’ll admit does have a useful visor) and builders tool belt stocked with (toy) hammer, binoculars, torch and “handcuffs” made from garden twine.

Good story, glad the cat is okay. 🙂

Hammer
    Free Member

Proper crying here and some involantary urinating too!

Helmet and Emergency Union Jack!

Priceless……..

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

And I thought we had problems.. My 6 yr old son almost accidentally drowned one of our kittens.

He’d been to the toilet, not flushed and left the seat up.

Kitten didn’t smell too good after I’d rescued him!

charliedontsurf

The impending danger flag is becoming quite common… Only this morning Alex aka singlespeedpunk posted this on face book….

Alex Baker
    54 minutes ago
    The new black backpack was a bit too stealthy for commuting so….2″ strip of stickybacked velcro (hook part) and some black Scotchlite later I have a reflective 22×4″ “flag” to pop on the back in the dark 🙂

Hells

Thud!! *head hits desk to muffle laughter*
    😆 😀

jon1973
    Free Member

Four pages and no picture of Mrs. Slocombe and far too few pussy related innuendoes.

CaptJon
    Free Member

DId Wiggins have his emergency Union Jack with him the other night?

chakaping
    Free Member

Did you specially select the expensive merino top as the best garment to wear while trying to wash a cat?

😆

sharkbait
    Free Member

I was going to post an image of a clipped cat much earlier in the thread so I googled shaved pussy …… that was some time ago and I’ve only just got back to the thread! 😀

NormalMan

Great thread. Thanks for posting!

No problem with our kitten and water. In fact she flooded half the kitchen on Sunday night by putting the plug in the sink and turning on the tap so she could play in the water!

Yes really.

nedrapier

No problem with our kitten and water. In fact she flooded half the kitchen on Sunday night by putting the plug in the sink and turning on the tap so she could play in the water!

Yes really.

Wow. what kind of kitty?

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Urintating to pass the time – sounds quite normal to me!

Hells

I vote for a new category at the Singletrack Awards:
    Best Forum Thread!!
    And the winner is!!!

Pigface
    Free Member

How is the cat this morning, I am a bit daft when it comes to cats.

Murray

Not as daft as my neighbour – she’s got more than a dozen 🙁

wwaswas

she’s got more than a dozen

You’d need a Bugsy Malone style Splurge Gun loaded with Sudocrem for that number of cats.

NormalMan

@nedrapier

A bengal.

ericemel
    Free Member

This is why this is the best forum on the net. Comedy, help and friendliness all in the same place.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I am a bit daft when it comes to cats.

this applies to all cat owners

Markie
    Free Member

Comedy, help and friendliness all in the same place.

Amen. Thanks all.

How is the cat this morning

Pinga is okay. Yesterday evening she was nowhere to be seen, this morning she was wary of all, late afternoon found her curled up in the very place she got creamed, eating treats from my daughters hand. Live and don’t learn, that’s the spirit.

Did you specially select the expensive merino top as the best garment to wear while trying to wash a cat?

Regrettably, I was wearing it a part of a plan by which I make my life less chaotic and more organised and together (more executive!), by the simple expedient of looking more organised and together. It’s not thus far been a rousing success.

busydog
    Free Member

Just now had a chance to read the whole thread—really funny posts and suggestions–cat probably wouldn’t be as amused as the STW crowd.
    Definitely one of the best post in a while

KonaTC

Just re-read this thread can’t stop giggling

Thanks OP and STWers 😆

jock-muttley

Oh god oh god.. I have laughed so much at this…

once had to wash a white long haired (as in persian style long) cat that had managed to dump 3/4 of the contents of a A series sump over himself. Don’t ask … basically servicing a 1275 Cooper S (yes had one once and pig sick I sold it….) unscrewed sump plug to point of removal, got distracted by mate coming into garage… cat/foreman supervising ops decided to arch ichy back on sump turns the sump plug the fatal 1/4 turn dumping the remainded over floor & cat

clean up involved me dressed in bike jacket (as in 1988 stylee big heavy motorbike leather)(for tis true I did doth have a Yamaha 350 YPVS 😀 ) fullface motorbike helmet (visor down) shemag wrapped round neck & tucked into bike jacket welding apron & welding gauntlets on (chrome leather)

chalky (for that twas his name) was actually not THAT bad but did have a “hidden tiger crouching dragon” moment and i did managed to launch him form the bathroom where I swear that he had those warp/hyperspace/d jump trails after him

coffeeking
    Free Member

FWIW this may all have been pointless, we were advised to use sudocrem on our cat by the vet once and from other reading online (not exactly reliable I know, but one does claim to be a sudocrem sales rep who might know more than most) it’s not animal (or at least cat) toxic.

http://www.vpisuk.co.uk/portal/Vets/Substancesoflowtoxicity/tabid/140/Default.aspx

You could probably have put the cat outside and let it lick itself clean.

Pigface
    Free Member

Thanks for the update Markie

globalti
    Free Member

Sudocream is an emulsion of oil and water so your cat will sh1t like a student after a heavy night on Theakston’s Old Peculier.

Do NOT leave the cat indoors tonight, at least not without a dirtbox.

boltonjon

Brilliant!

mightymule
    Free Member

Cat Bathing n easy to follow stages:

Simple!

boblo
    Free Member

There’s a lady with a wet pussy in that photo up there. I’d watch it if was you, you’ll get them all of a froth on here 🙂

mightymule
    Free Member

😆

SnS
    Free Member

Made yourself an appointment for a tetanus ? ….you know you’ll need it …

Chris

cranberry
    Free Member

And if you believe those photos, I have a wonderful story of America sending people to the moon and back to tell you.

Still, I don’t understand – a couple of million dollars worth of CGI cleverness and you could have made up any sort of nonsense – why did you fake something so obviously impossible ?

EDIT:

** no wet pussies were mentioned during the making of this forum post **

mightymule
    Free Member

How very dare you! Those photos are totally real!

I just photoshopped out all the blood…..

CountZero

For whatever reason, I hadn’t bothered reading this thread until tonight. Quite possibly the best, and funniest threads ever on STW! I’ve had to stop twice to dry my eyes, and the small child wearing cycle helmet and carrying emergency flag pretty much tipped me over the edge.
    I’m off to bed now, but I’ll probably have trouble sleeping ‘cos ill be giggling too much thinking about this. Thank you to all contributors, and especially the cat, and the perpetrator.
    Can we have this thread as a permanent sticky, please? 😆

mightymule
    Free Member

Perhaps Markie, Miss Markie Jr and the cat should be nominated for some kind of award 😀

chris_db
    Free Member

omg, the tears are running down my cheeks.

funkrodent

Grrrreat stuff! Particularly liked the “instructions how to wash a cat”, signed by the dog!

Reminded me of one of my favourite Gary Larson cartoons:

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 162 total)

The topic ‘My daughter has coated cat with Sudocrem – what to do?’ is closed to new replies.