Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • My company hasn't fully reimbursed my expenses
  • luke
    Free Member

pah £50 that wouldn’t cover my abuse use of the photocopier each year, let alone the printer, laminator and the stationary cupboard. If I was owed £50 I’d have a few sets of white board markers, and a dozen packs of blue tack and maybe a box of biro’s on loan until it was resolved. Mind you I wouldn’t tell them like they didn’t tell you about not getting paid your £50.

Then again I would just call payroll or HR and chat to them, they’d probably be happy to know where that receipt came from that’s floating around on there desk.

grumpysculler
    Free Member

Burn the office to the ground. Then nuke it from orbit, just to be sure.

Then when you find the smoldering scrap of paper showing a mis-typed digit or an incorrect addition you can take it to your boss and ask if there was an issue with your expenses or a mistake somewhere in the claim processing. It will turn out to be something minor, at which point you can turn the discussion to the large radioactive crater where your desks used to be.

mrkstvnz
    Free Member

😆 to every post so far. Double 😆 😆

m360
    Free Member

Maybe it’s a deduction for all the time you spend on STW (probably using the company phone and PC) instead of working?

footflaps

Then again I would just call payroll or HR and chat to them, they’d probably be happy to know where that receipt came from that’s floating around on there desk.

That would just be playing the game by their rules. Much better to just go postal: storm into the finance department and stab them all to death with a pencil (taken from the stationary cupboard).

luke
    Free Member

m360 thats a good shout, there was a time around 7 or 8 years ago when asked what I did for a living I would answer I was a professional web surfer, until redundancy struck.

Slighty drifting away from the OP – at the company I used to work for, a manual worker put a receipt in one week – for a stamp

jam-bo

Slighty drifting away from the OP – at the company I used to work for, a manual worker put a receipt in one week – for a stamp

On the flipside. Whilst working for the civil service I added my expenses up slightly wrong. They underpaid me by about 35 pence.

The director of finance got involved in the end and insisted a cheque had to be issued to me to sort it out.

This was before austerity…

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Have you heard of a bloke called Ronnie Pickering? Have a word with him he’ll collect the debt!

edward2000
    Free Member

Some very amusing posts here.

I won’t be burning the office down though as I work from home.

johndoh
    Free Member

Ronnie Pickering? Never heard of him.

There is this guy on the interweb though – Wonnie Pickewin. Perhaps he knows him?

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘My company hasn't fully reimbursed my expenses’ is closed to new replies.