Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • My C&B Seen 1200 Lumen vs My Exposure Enduro 720 Lumen
  • bohngy
    Free Member

Hey, mindmap, I’d be interested in knowing your cunning plan of making one of these C&B Seen torches fit a joystick helmet mount.

Having never owned a joystick, nor one of these torches, could you make recommendations which ones to get?

bohngy
    Free Member

d’oh, scratch that! I should just read the ruddy thread!

toffer
    Free Member

Just got one of the 1200 lights with the extras of waterproof battery, helmet mount, diffuser etc for £55, quality seems good so far as is the service, very quick delivery! Think its a bit heavy for a helmet mount, what do people recommend for on the helmet, or does just a bar mounted light suffice?

Conan257
    Free Member

It’s the only light I use offroad, and I have it helmet mounted….

Just need to remember your head is a bit taller when ducking under branches.

I wouldn’t ride again without a helmet light. Having a bar light only doesn’t work, helmet light only does for me.

lorax

I ordered a C&B Seen 1200 on the strength of this thread on Thursday. It arrived this morning and I used it this evening on a fantastic night ride with my kids. It certainly doesn’t have the simplicity of the Maxx D, and I don’t think the beam is as good or as strong, but for just over 50 quid it’s amazing!

My 10 year old had it on her bars in the pitch black and wasn’t even scared in the big dark woods full of monsters (which terrify me), so it must be pretty bright….

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘My C&B Seen 1200 Lumen vs My Exposure Enduro 720 Lumen’ is closed to new replies.