Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • My cat is missing and I can't find it ..help pleas
  • bsoogh
    Free Member

Hi,my cat has been missing for 2 days now and has not returned yet. he is a one year old and 4 months He has gone missing before but only for one night I’m so worry and missing him so much I keep calling his name all the time and I searched for him every where all the neighborhood I even looked into the bush but not yet find him I’m so frayed that he could be lost and he may never come back because that will break my heart . I need some advices to help me to find him pleas pleas pleas help me 🙁

itstig

Eaten by a pack of dingos. Mtfu. Also reported.

batfink
    Free Member

Have you considered a poster?

fasthaggis

Has anyone seen my car keys?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The cat had them.
    Is this the strangest spam ever?

bearnecessities

CHAT forum.

Mantastic
    Free Member

Do I need to send you money to help in your quest to find it?

fasthaggis

No,just tell me where the keys (and cat ) are.

cranberry
    Free Member

Found them!

bsoogh
    Free Member

I didn’t put any poster yet because my friend said we should wait , but Im start worrying and I don’t know what to do

wwaswas

Give us your address and then rip someone off in the classifieds.

You can ask the angry mob to help you look when they turn up.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Your lucky. Now you can get a dog.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Check the wheelie bin

Stoner
    Free Member

I even looked into the bush but not yet find him

This is not the pussy you seek.

Squidlord
    Free Member

LOL at Stoner!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

aside from the jokes, pets can be like family members so ignore the crap above^^.

If it was me I would have a good walk around your local area and see if you can find him, you’ve probably already done this. I would then give it another 24 hours and put leaflets through doors and a few posters up. I would also check the local vets and maybe put posters up there.

To be fair cats can roam up to 20 miles from home and take their time returning, you might not think he goes that far but apparently many do. If he doesnt come back soon, it might be worth calling the local council waste guys, they sometimes get called out to collect any animals that are in road traffic accidents and might be able to say if they’ve done this recently near you.

Good luck and dont give up just yet.

globalti
    Free Member

Could have got into a tradesman’s van and gone for a long trip. Check the other sides of walls, fences and hedges along the road; a cat hit by a car will jump over in desperation then lie injured. Check a long way from home; they travel hundreds of yards at night to hunt. Get neighbours to check sheds and outhouses. Put up notices.

In the end the cat will probably reappear when it decides it prefers the food and sleeping places at your house – there are seven million domestic cats in the UK and ten million families who think they own a cat.

Get the cat chipped and fit a collar with a tag.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘My cat is missing and I can't find it ..help pleas’ is closed to new replies.