Viewing 27 posts - 241 through 267 (of 267 total)
  • My bloody allotment is being taken over!
  • donks
    Free Member

Well done on a fine troll….I of course got the joke first time round hence I did not post for fear of giving the game away. 😀

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I still think you should kick him square in the balls….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, he is clever. And you're a daft dipstick of you can't figure out the connection between the Nazis and the Israel/Palestine situation.

I'm aware of the parallels, but the current political situation in Palestine bears no relation to the Lebensraum policy of the Nazis. Israel/Palestine is all about political/economic/military power. Not Eugenics. Don't start on Zionism unless you can come up with any sensible arguments.

MrNutt; I've noticed an undercurrent of anti-semitism with you, in real life and on here. Why not use your undoubted literary skills, to articulate your real feelings? Or can you only hide behind 'clever trolling'?

Careful; Goldstein's sneaking off with your bird…

MrNutt
    Free Member

"an undercurrent of anti-semitism" really? I don't drive a volkswagen, own any leather trousers and I've not used hugo boss aftershave for years, I think your just pigeonholing me because of my tiny square moustache! 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

Does being anti-Israel make you anti-Semitic?

iDave
    Free Member

molgrips said 'anti-israel' – stone him

philconsequence
    Free Member

whats wrong with being anti-Semitic? didnt the jews kill 6million or something?

Mowgli
    Free Member

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice against or hostility towards Jews

Any criticism of Israel is unfortunately labelled anti-semitic, and thus dismissed. Israel is a f*cking disgrace.

konabunny
    Free Member

Any criticism of Israel is unfortunately labelled anti-semitic

No, it's not. You sound like that old dear in Northumberland or wherever it was that Gordon Brown wanted to punch. "oooh, it's a disgrace, you can't make ill-informed illogical generalisations about foreigners without someone calling you a bigot". Well, Missus, that'll be because you're a bigot!

Mowgli
    Free Member

My criticism is of Israel, i.e. the Israeli government. Not the people of Israel (even though some of them presumably voted in the govt…)

molgrips
    Free Member

For the purposes of this discussion, Israel = shorthand for Israeli government.

anagallis_arvensis

My allotment certainly wont be taken over this weekend at least we have 5 security guards with bloody big dogs on site as it back onto the Reading Festival!!!

iain1775
    Free Member

Im a Jew and Ive never stolen anyones carrots ❓

user-removed
    Free Member

Only read the first page, then this one. Bl00dy Norah!*

*Not really surprised….

iDave
    Free Member

did you say bloody Noah? Wasn't he a jew? stone him…….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

Yeah, he is clever. And you're a daft dipstick of you can't figure out the connection between the Nazis and the Israel/Palestine situation.

"I'm aware of the parallels, but the current political situation in Palestine bears no relation to the Lebensraum policy of the Nazis."

Jeezus……..you're dafter than I thought. There are no parallels. The connection is, that the Nazis treatment of Jews led to the creation of the Zionist state ….. on land belonging to the Palestinian people.

konabunny – Member

Any criticism of Israel is unfortunately labelled anti-semitic

"No, it's not."

Erm yes it is. The Israeli government regularly accuses anyone who criticises them of being anti-Semitic.

In fact, only last month the Israeli president Shimon Peres made the absurd allegation that English people were anti-Semitic.

And all because David Cameron had the temerity to criticise Israel's treatment of the Palestinians (who are Semitic btw) which are crammed into the tiny Gaza Strip.

Fury as Israel president claims English are 'anti-semitic'

Quote :

He added: "There is in England a saying that an anti-Semite is someone who hates the Jews more than is necessary."

I have never heard that saying konabunny – have you ?

And God help any Jew who dares to criticise the Zionist state ……they are regularly vilified and denounced as "self-haters"

Jewish blog last week : David Mamet: Before He Was Conservative, He Was Jewish. Discuss.

Now that he is an established potentate of American theater, David Mamet has had no trouble saying what he really thinks. Jews may remember his 2002 essay in The Forward, where he lambasted Jews for over-sympathizing with Palestinians. They will probably remember better his 2006 book, "The Wicked Son: Anti-Semitism, Jewish Self-Hatred and the Jews," where he took it further, arguing that liberal Jewish antagonism toward Israel was simple self-hate.

I don't remember white people who were opposed to the brutal Apartheid state ever being called "self-haters".

Of course self-hater is not something which you are likely to be labelled as – is it konabunny ? Because judging by you previous posts, I rather suspect that you are a very pro-Zionist Jew 💡

fbk
    Free Member

😯

Marin
    Free Member

Just to pour petrol on the flames Israel is the only country I've been to I would not re-visit, just didn't like Israelis, found most of them arrogant, rude and very unhelpful. Found most of them to be like this whilst i've met them travelling as well. Unfortionately criticism of Isreal does tend to be seen as criticism of jews in general which is not the case.
    Then again no one is trying to take over my allotment! Im off to find my very wide tar brush.

konabunny
    Free Member

My allotment certainly wont be taken over this weekend at least we have 5 security guards with bloody big dogs on site as it back onto the Reading Festival!!!

Does the water table give all your veggies a topnote of cider piss?

tree-magnet
    Free Member

All I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

Twin
    Free Member

What's Israel?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

You've kicked him in the balls now right?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Twin – Member
    What is real?

Now that's a question….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

All I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

BLASPHEMER!!!! STONE HIM!

Are there any women here? ❓

DaRC_L

I only got as far as page 3 a few days ago – did I miss any reference to weeing on his hamascompost?

Twin
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

Twin – Member
    What is real?

Now that's a question….

"Reality," the concept, is contrasted with a wide variety of other concepts, largely depending upon the intellectual discipline. Some believe that it can help to understand what we mean by "reality" to note that what we say is not real because we see it through different perspectives, therefore there is no basis for reality. But usually, if there are no original and related proofs, it isn't reality. Others believe that reality is consistent for all people, and it would be the perceptions and interpretations of this common reality that are different. In philosophy, reality is contrasted with nonexistence (penguins do exist; so they are real) and mere possibility (a mountain made of gold is merely possible, but is not known to be real—that is, actual rather than possible—unless one is discovered).

So.
    Penguins are real.
    Mountains made of gold might or might not be real.

Must be true cos I found it on Wikipedia.

Marin
    Free Member

"What's Israel?"

Ha ha I think it's like the country only spelt wrong like.

Still didn'tlike it.

Viewing 27 posts - 241 through 267 (of 267 total)

The topic ‘My bloody allotment is being taken over!’ is closed to new replies.