Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • My Apps keep moving around
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

I mean, each time I go to my Apps on my phone, they’ve moved around. It’s a bit odd and slightly confusing… I mean why would they move?? It’s not like I’m loading any more of the blighters, they just move..

Mental.

Should I fix them with a Map Pin or something??

globalti
    Free Member

My BB does this, I have no idea whey they move around every time I switch it on.

bikebouy
    Free Member

It’s a bit bonkers. I’ve 53 of the pesky little things, each time I unlock my GalaxyS they just move position.

Strava will be coming off this weekend. I’ve not used it yet and can’t be bothered with the “you’ve not done owt’ yet” mails..

slinkybike
    Free Member

Do you have kids mine like to move my apps about for fun.

captainscrumpy
    Free Member

Are you using android? Do you mean the apps in the app tray move around. I think that by default the most commonly used apps come to the first screen.

unovolo
    Free Member

Time to get a Windows Phone , had a Android phone which I was pretty happy with but the Windows phone just seems slicker.

trail_rat
    Free Member

No such issues on ios either

Not played with new windows phones … Apart from lack of support the old windows ce mobile always worked for me.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Been using various ROMs for Android for a couple of years on a Galaxy S and never had this happen. No idea what’s causing it.

What ROM / Version of Android are you running?

I’m running Cyanogen 9 on it right now (custom version of ICS) and actually quite pleased with it. Very stable, no great improvement in battery life but GPS seems stronger, and WiFi seems to have a bit more range and strength too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘My Apps keep moving around’ is closed to new replies.