Viewing 28 posts - 121 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • My 1st one………….FRIDAY A+A………..OO LA LA
  • Joxster
    Free Member

fontmoss – Member
    um if you dont want rude comments a bout a mate is it wise posting their half naked pic here?

or one of her and her sis in bikinis?

I could have pulled any picture of the internet and said these are my friends and most people on here would have said yeah, yeah sure. The pic of Lizzy not in bike kit was taken in a coffeeshop, so it’s not an online pic, the same with Nessa and Kat, that was from Turkey, Shazane was at a session in Manchester velodrome.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Here’s a collection for you (warning – some are not safe for work):
    http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/26631/t/My-400th-post-Sportmix-More-than-130-ladies.html

ton

oh i do like a bit of a+a……………… 😉

aleigh
    Free Member

Blimey, a few uptight people on here today. It’s all good fun and not meant in a demeaning manner. So as was mentioned before, if you don’t like it there is the door. It’s friday after all!

lol – yeah, are you reading that the person that had my friday sexy bloke thread closed?

this thread is a joke i have to say and one i have no interest in at all.

that is all 😀

Houns

You do realise Mark Foster and Colin Jackson are a couple ladies?

MOJOK
    Free Member

BadlyWiredDog

BWD takes this all too seriously. The A&A theme simply keeps the pictures vaguely on-theme and respectful of people who get their figures by fitness rather than lack of food.

Yeah of course, because otherwise you have to deal with just how pathetic this whole thing is. It’s like something out of a sixth form common room. Like I said twice before, it’s the hypocrisy that really makes me laugh, all the desperate rationalising about athleticism because you’re too pathetic to admit that you just want to lech after semi-clad women.

You’re like the sort of saddoes who used to buy Playgirl for the literary content…

But anyway, let’s just agree to disagree eh. You’re looking at this thread because you admire atheleticm, which is why there are so many pictures of female athletes with pretty faces and so few of plain-faced ones, but of course, that wouldn’t matter because you’re just paying tribute to their sporting ability and the way endless training has given them cute button noses and regular features.

Bunch of ****’ hypocrites.

DezB
    Free Member

Mate – this thread is for the pics, not opinions from the pc 80s. Start a new thread. We like being pathetic, sad, blah blah f*&!king blah here.
    cheers.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Powerlifterist Master Sgt. Tina Robinson

trailmonkey

errr, athletic yes, aesthetic……………………………….

mrsflash
    Free Member

Houns they may be gay but it doesn’t stop them being attractive! Colin Jackson in particular, he is lovely.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

fontmoss
    Free Member

I could have pulled any picture of the internet and said these are my friends and most people on here would have said yeah, yeah sure. The pic of Lizzy not in bike kit was taken in a coffeeshop, so it’s not an online pic, the same with Nessa and Kat, that was from Turkey, Shazane was at a session in Manchester velodrome.

im lost? i never questioned their validity merely that posting non online pics on this thread of ladies half naked and then asking people not to make rude comments is, well, a bit daft really? my fit mates might be slightly perturbed if i posted their semi clad pics here

anyway on with the lechery

couby
    Free Member

Yes, mr moss, i would… 😉

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

vrepami
    Free Member

Yeah you go for BWD…..

However my points were solely put to try and get people to see women in a different way…. yeah as you say, they’re pretending that they’re looking at the pics for a different way, to how you perceive them to be….which to be fair you have have a point.

And i must admit not to liking your use of the term plain looking, some people choose to NOT stand out in the crowd.
    Very attractive in appearance ladies can dull it down so they do not stand out, do the suddenly become plain, and do these plain ladies become attractive the moment they make themselves stand out.

Houns

*chuckles @ sharki*

ton

vrepami –
    i am just a good old fashioned perv, no pretence

my missus will testify to this too……….. 😉

sharki
    Free Member

Houns, I used to fish alot with my dad, his mates were nothing like her….then again i was only 13.

And Sssssh about that other thing ok?

Houns

I dunno what you mean ahem

I’m just happy to have been the one who introduced Stokke and Hatch to stw 8)

grumm
    Free Member

Joxster if she’s a friend how come you don’t know that she’s called Shanaze not Shazane? That last post made no sense to me either. 😛

fontmoss
    Free Member

lol @ couby

the bed scene from the original font springs to mind

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

neilsonwheels, your first pic – NO. Just no, OK? No pics from pron sites, please. Keep it real.

coffeeking
    Free Member

because you’re too pathetic to admit that you just want to lech after semi-clad women.

Oh to the contrary, everyone posting in it (I’d venture to say) are quite happy to admit it, but the A&A thread keeps it within limits and limited to a single thread and clean with pleasant comments as we’ve seen that when people are allowed to post multiple threads on the subject and about any content they tend to lose self control and self policing and it becomes OTT and unpleasant. Plus serious athletes rarely are featured in NSFW extreme pictures and so it limits the thigh-stroking element! It matters not whether it be male or female, this thread is a limited, easily (self)policed thread with good taste. Quite frankly I’ve never met a person who didn’t want to look at scantily clad people of their chosen target sex, however most find the random “back doors” “would you” threads a bit distasteful, understandably.

Each to his own, kindly dont make character judgements of people by a post on the interwebthingy.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

It denigrates men just as much as women.

I don’t agree with that, but otherwise I think BWD is basically right – however, I cannot resist gawping at photos of women so I look anyway.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Thisisnotaspoon, rarely seen on a bike these days due to injury, but stil athletic enough to count?

obligatory mirror+cameraphone myspaz style shot.

I was trying to take a photo of my newly wraped up arm, but couldnt get the thing to focus, in the end this one of me scratching my head and thinking turned out to be the best of a bad bunch.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

and yes i do have a freekishly long torso

ourkidsam
    Free Member

ourkidsam – Member

I think it’s really come down to Batty v Raw in the stakes for the A&A crown at the moment. I just can’t make up my mind which one would take it…

zaskar – Member

Falls off chair… whoa!

Batty podium finish…sorry but she is gorgeous!

I wish I had abs like Wolverine!

And it’s Batty!! Batty takes it!!!

Viewing 28 posts - 121 through 148 (of 148 total)

The topic ‘My 1st one………….FRIDAY A+A………..OO LA LA’ is closed to new replies.