Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 148 total)
  • My 1st one………….FRIDAY A+A………..OO LA LA
  • wwaswas

“I’m assuming by the crud catcher?”

is that a euphamism?

jimmy

thanks to Pez-Fan James Shatford for the heads-up

snigger

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

golf: a step up from snooker perhaps, but mostly a walk (bar cart use) with occasional stick twiddling…

Joxster
    Free Member

On the subject of golf

Natalie Gulbis" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

Natalie Gulbis – Gofler

Anna Rawson" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

Anna Rawson – Golfer

SiB
    Free Member

Dara Torres 4 x olympian, oldest swimmer. If only my local baths were full of similar

chela
    Free Member

Natalie Gulbis – Gofler

That picture’s a bit mesmerising 😯

trademark
    Free Member

Daniela Hantuchova (tennisist)

Does this count as ‘arty’ …?

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Trademark – yes, yes it does. It also counts as very hot – c’est qui? it’s the same girl in both photos!

Free Member

Chaps, face this way for mecca: http://olympicgirls.net/

jt 😉

Free Member

Oh my

charlierevell
    Free Member

Liz hatch? No comment….

marsdenman
    Free Member

gone a bit quiet around here since JT threw that link up……… 😀

Free Member

Liz hatch … raaaaaaah!!!!!!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

If only my local baths were full of similar

you’d never get near the water…

steve_b77
    Free Member

Gina Carano – Martial Artistist

Bethanie Mattek – Yankee Tennisist

caledonia
    Free Member

jontwan – where did you get that pic ???
    PLeeeeease tell me it’s one from a set.

Free Member

caledonia – i can’t see any others, but it was from that olympicgirls link I posted.

She looks *very* pretty in that photo, very seductive and just damned hot!

vrepami
    Free Member

I can’t help feel these threads drift dangerously close to the edge of perversity…some pics are tasteful and i admit quite sexy, but they are blatantly being viewed as objects of sexual desire and not as subjects of sporting admiration, etc.

I see the A&A rules as away to allow tasteful posting of A&A people in such a way… almost as a tool to share ones admiration and to advertise what could be achieved if the mind and soul are put into a sport……

We’re all sports people in a sense and should we look at these pics in awe of their bodies…..then are you perving or are you wishing you could be as healthy looking as them?

Judging by the fact it’s all pics of women and you’re all i assume men, then i can only assume you’re all pervs… and if i was walking down the street with my incredibly healthy and attractive girl friend and you looked upon me and thought, ‘WTF is she doing with him’ it’s because i’m with her as she’s a great person and she’s with me because i treat her as a great person.

Women are to be treated in a respectable way as much as attractive men should……..for all those posting on this thread who are single, lonely, enjoying the pics for the wrong reasons…sort it out and start treating women differently, perhaps then you may have one like you desire….

Right that’s me vented, now back to the pron channel before the missus gets back from shopping….

caledonia
    Free Member

there’s something about that look in her eye !
    Same as the ones in ‘Those heels’ !

theflatboy
    Free Member

caledonia – Member

jontwan – where did you get that pic ???
    PLeeeeease tell me it’s one from a set.

yeah it’s from a set, from a shoot for a fashiony type magazine… can’t remember where though.

Free Member

Would it help if i posted pics of the girl I used to go out with? former czech running champ’, an injured ankle ceased that career… she has a fantastic body (just mentally unhinged).

Going out with her was not purely about the quality of bedroom stuff (it was pretty damned good!) but she went out with me (have you seen my mugshot?) because I treated her better than anyone ever had (by her admission)

As it happens, the photo’s could border on being a bit more than admiration of the female form in an athletic sense, but, jeez, in one hand they have a bike (as an example) and the other some holdups, its still the same person and regardless of what or not she is wearing, she still has a great body and has worked damned hard to get what she wanted out of her sporting career.

hope that doesn’t sound funny, as i’m not the sort to ‘people bash’ over some interweb forum. just trying to explain my intentions! (your honour)

jt

theflatboy
    Free Member

my incredibly healthy and attractive girl friend

let’s see 🙂

Bimbler
    Free Member

Can someone summarise vrepami’s post?

I wish I had abs like Melanie Brown

theflatboy
    Free Member

Bimbler – Member

Can someone summarise vrepami’s post?

he’s asking if it’s ok to put up pics of his beautiful girlfriend. the answer, of course, is yes.

chela
    Free Member

LOL @ theflatboy!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

some pics are tasteful and i admit quite sexy, but they are blatantly being viewed as objects of sexual desire

It’s not wrong to look at women with desire, so long as you don’t demean them at the same time. The A&A thing is a thin disguise, but it does serve to restrain the excesses of prurience. And it’s open for women to post pics too.

caledonia
    Free Member

Look, Vic took lots of (very public) heat in the national press for those photos with the various dresses.
    But it not only promotes the sport, and gains her some extra income on top of her sporting achievements, but what do you think the purpose of the pictures was ?
    What any of these women do it for ?

So they get welcomed *and deserved* attention, using themselves and their ‘brand’ to promote their sponsors…. it’s their job !

Who are we to argue ?

vrepami
    Free Member

Why would i want to do that..a women will not be admired as a person from just a picture, so anyone that wishes to look at pictures of attractive women, are doing so for person pleasure… beyond what is respectable……

And a social forum like this shouldn’t be used as a tool to share images that make you think dirty thoughts…..we all have these thoughts but keep them as a thought, keep them personal and stop being desperate perverts or morally disrespectful to your partners..

tinker-belle
    Free Member

To balance things out a bit…..

Ian Thorpe – swimmer

Mark foster – swimmer

Frederic Michalak – French Rugby Player

Matt Dawson – my all time favorite

Iwan Thomas – Athlete

I hope these all count as Valid A&A posts – they’re all real sports men…

Now back to work before my boss finds me on STW

sharki
    Free Member

I’m single and i’m a perv….but to save having to open lots of tabs i flick from thread to thread on here so i can get a balance of bikey stuff and ladies…

theflatboy
    Free Member

vrepami – Member

ah right, i see what you’ve done there 😀

thenorthernsmoothie
    Free Member

Not sure how you post photo’s on here yet as I’m a relative novice but here are a couple of links to Danish tennisist Caroline Wozniacki.

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/519.gif

and

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3030/2618833530_10cccca938.jpg

doug_basqueMTB.com

Tinker-belle you do know that you’re not mark foster’s ‘type’ don’t you. Sorry to dissapoint you! I also think that Colin Jackson would be a bit unhappy with you if you did manage to seduce him!

caledonia
    Free Member

vrepami, you’ve been a member for 2 days.
    As this is your first Friday then this may be a suprise to you,

It’s a lighthearted forum post, JUST FOR FUN.
    If you don’t like it, Don’t open / read / refresh the thread.
    Job done.

Next friday, the post title with A&A in it… don’t open that either !
    Repeat weekly.

For the rest of us…
    All hail the queen.

doug_basqueMTB.com

But can’t argue that they are A&A!

vrepami
    Free Member

Blokes need respect too tinker belle.

But as you were, if it keeps you all happy.

I’m just a bit miffed with the inconsistency of moderating on here..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I hope these all count as Valid A&A posts – they’re all real sports men…

Of course! Of course!

vrepami, the idea for the A&A, as I established, was to celebrate both the Athletic AND the Aesthetic. As such, any pic shoudl embrace both of those two qualities. Hence Emily Batty and Freddie Michalak, who both qualify. It’s never been intended as sexist, as I always wanted this to be equally open to the ladies of STW, as well as the chaps what likes chaps of STW. It’s all good!

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

Hey what else are woman on the planet for? If we took away all these pictures all we would end up with is a dish washer that nags!

Look up some pictures of Michaela Tabb the snooker refree. Simonfbarnes and you might start watching snooker and have a totally different view. No cliches on potting the pink though!

theflatboy
    Free Member

thenorthernsmoothie, you post the pics by putting the location link between the following, without the spaces:

[ img ] [ /img ]

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 148 total)

The topic ‘My 1st one………….FRIDAY A+A………..OO LA LA’ is closed to new replies.