Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • MXGB at Doncaster MX track
  • sharkattack

The Maxxis MXGB series starts this Sunday at Donaster. I don’t really follow MX but I went to a couple at Whitby and Brampton a few years ago and I loved it. I really just want an excuse to use my new camera but I’ve heard Doncaster isn’t the best as far as spectating goes.

Does anyone know their way around? Worth the trip down from Newcastle?

Oh, and is it safe to sleep in the van on Saturday night without being violated by Donny Soldiers?

andyt1054
    Free Member

If its at the MX track at Austerfield, just outside Bawtry its about 10 mins from my place. Reasonably nice area fella, you dont get much trouble locally. You should be fine, if not theres plenty of cheap hotels within 10 mins away (mainly Doncaster side)

If you want a few beers/food Bawtry is nice and literally 5 mins away (plenty of parking) Or there’s Doncaster town centre if you want more night life etc

Not many Donny soldiers Austerfield side. Im working Saturday night, if theres a few camping in the area, we’ll keep obs out anyway 8)

sharkattack

Track is at Armthorpe. Postcode is DN3 3EH if you want to check it on the map.

Weather forecast is a bit grim. Dying to get some MX racing pics in the bag though!

Pigface
    Free Member

Mad French man from last weekends Thai GP 😯 ex BMXer and all round interesting character. Gautier Paulin 😀

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgDdHV8julY[/video]

andyt1054
    Free Member

Ahh, the armthorpe track, only a few mile further on. Looks good. Fingers crossed the weather stays fine and dry! 🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘MXGB at Doncaster MX track’ is closed to new replies.